Evo LIVE Updates!

Damn the finals were good. Watching that made me want to play this game again.

KDZ is my new hero. That guy has nerves of fucking steel to get through two top Hilde players in a row.

Nice work as guest commentator from Akukin Cha Cha. Don't quit your day job though.

Now we can all stop bitching about Hilde and using that as an excuse to quit the game. I'm glad an international player placed high also, simply because this should further our case to bring back SCIV next year. Great finals, great semi finals and overall, great tourney to watch. David Evers vs Omega was intense as shit.

BAN ZAS! BAN CASS! BAN IVY!!

Yes malek wins !!
Sounds great
European players are strong ^^
And S-U was right ;)

Mad respect for all the players who came out.

No offense to RTD and Cedric; they did their thing; just an impressive showing by KDZ.

Really high level play. Props to Malek for taking it home.

Just... just amazing. Beautiful.

That's Evo, man. Wow.

Has there ever been such hate for a character....I don't know.

KDZ will forever be loved. But he shoulda switched to Asta against Malek, I think he was still in hilde mode wit cass.

Nationals should be epic now.

Talk about hype. I got antsy just watching and I wasn't even there. Wish my EVO plans hadn't fell through like they did.

KDZ is my Hilde Slayer hero.

Omega is my low tier hero.

Good shit to France for taking it all too. Excellent matches. I didn't even think it would have been as entertaining as it turned out to be. Congrats to Malek, KDZ, and Thugish for playing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively. Good shit to Ceirn as well. The booing was uncalled for, but it did build the hype for those matches.

Congratulations to all placers. KDZ, you proved that your arms reach across coastlines. Way to go. But Malek, you proved that you can leap around the goddamn globe. Never won a tournament in France, huh? Glad your plane ticket is paying for itself, my man.

EVO was hype, UPSET CITY

Back