EVO MM Thread (w/recording!)

CrazyYoshimitsu how's FT 3 for 10 sound?

Also BeefyLoveLord, CNP, LGInfinite, PendragonsFall, Akazukinchacha, Eltoshan, Genver, Black Mamba, Goofus, Jer, kAb, microgamer, Upa, Impending Doom, TheHumanTyphoon, Ivyfanboy, IceColdEdge, Jesus, Koshthekoala, Lobo, NinjaCW, Sora, Shenrei, Suirad, Soakrates, and Soupy.

If your name is on this list I have challenged you to FT 3 for 20$. If that's too much we can do it for less. Plz reply if your answer is yes so that I can get your consolation prizes in order. I really will have consolation prizes.

Rigel no prob, i rather lose money to the sc community than 'the house'...consolation prizes wha?

geez DINO, run your mouth much? have you even accepted my MM challenge yet?

whats that? im the underdog voldo player you say? thats ok, not the first time...

hehe.....:evilgrin:

Also BeefyLoveLord, CNP, LGInfinite, PendragonsFall, Akazukinchacha, Eltoshan, Genver, Black Mamba, Goofus, Jer, kAb, microgamer, Upa, Impending Doom, TheHumanTyphoon, Ivyfanboy, IceColdEdge, Jesus, Koshthekoala, Lobo, NinjaCW, Sora, Shenrei, Suirad, Soakrates, and Soupy.

If your name is on this list I have challenged you to FT 3 for 20$. If that's too much we can do it for less. Plz reply if your answer is yes so that I can get your consolation prizes in order. I really will have consolation prizes.

I'll take that $20 tyvm :)

More money!(yes)

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass. I live in Australia, so this thread is probably the closest I'll get to Evo ^_^;;. LOL. I vote for the next EVO being in Sydney.

Rigel - Accepted, ft3, $20. Looking forward to my consolation prize. :)

Money matches against random people are fun, so if anyone I've never played before wants a ft3, $10 to get some free money, let me know.

So not sure how I made the list, I'm in accounting, not a Math teacher but whateva. I suck at SC4, but sure why the hell not. Your on Rigel.

Where all this monney match will be done ?

DINO: don't worry about Saitoh, he have lots of money to give to USA.

Man, i should have kept that video private... NOW IT'S GONE!!!, i'mma upload it again anyway lol

I want to remind everyone that I'm MM-ing ANY Ivy mainer under the sun, FT 5. Only $10 or lower though. :]

Back