Ezio Combo Discussion

11_77A works, it comes out in 26 frames (meaning you have a 1 frame time frame to input it) and GI gives you 27 frames, the trick here is to buffer in the 11_77A once you press 4A+B+K, so as soon as you GI, Ezio will do 11A. This is the same as Algol with his 44B string (but it's a tighter link because his 44B is an i27 move, so you have to buffer it).

Can someone test this? In SC5, all 8way run moves that are not 44 or 66 should have a mandatory step animation, making the frames for the move much longer than what it would be.

I will test this later, unfortunately, I don't really have a good way of recording the combos, but I'll see what I can do.

I have made a critical error! I mixed up the numbers with 11_77A. The move is in fact an i31 move with 26 damage not an i26 with 31 damage.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY ERROR!

So it appears that the moves with 11_77A are not valid post GI, tough if you make a brilliant read on your opponent and they whiff a GI, then the combo is valid.

I will make the edits in a bit, but I found something else to replace the combos in the meter-less section:

- You can do 1K ~ 44B for 53 damage
- 44K ~ 44B gets you 60 damage
- 1K ~ 4AB deals 55 damage

I will make the edits in a bit, but I found something else to replace the combos in the meter-less section:

1- You can do 1K ~ 44B for 53 damage
2- 44K ~ 44B gets you 60 damage
3- 1K ~ 4AB deals 55 damage

1-Yeah,if you can't RO and you're meterless 44B is probably the best option
2-This is one of the basic ones you see in the tutorial :D
3- In this one the arrow(last hit on mid air) got crazy effects, i seen some wierd/cool looking RO with it :D

Nice trick i just did online yesterday

22/88 K (w!) -> 1BBB -> 3K

If you do this on destructible walls 22/88 K (w!) destroy the wall and the 3K do forward RO

In pratice i seen that you can even do just

22/88 K (w!) -> 3K

first break,second RO

Other destroy-wall RO i seen is

22/88 K (w!) -> 1K -> stuff (i suppose many attacks can RO from here)
With this base i like

88 K (w!) -> 1k -> 66K

Ever as RO on destructible walls as somebody yet said we have simple 6B be, but all the stuff above is meterless, and we Ezios know how precious is meter for us :D

Okay, so after my dumb error, it appears that only after a post-GI, the best options are using 1K as a combo starter, unless you have tons of meter to spare and do his CE or A+B ~ CE.

Now Guard Burst TIME!

Depending on the move used to Gurad Burst, you can do certain combos than others. After extensive lab-time I've found some of the best combos post-Burst (no wall combos YET), here we go:

Meterless:

- 44K ~ 1BBB ~ 44B (or 3B for oki and 79 Damage total) - 86 Damage

- 66A+B ~ 66BB (or 3B for better oki and 85 Damage total) - 95 Damage *

25% Meter (1Brave Edge):

- 44K ~ 1BBB ~ BB BE ~ 2K - 96 Damage (2K may occasionally whiff/tech trap)

- 66A+B ~ 66BB BE - 106 Damage*

- 1K ~ 6B BE - 86 Damage

50% Meter (1 Full Bar):

- 44K ~ CE - 110 Damage **

- A+B ~ CE - 115 Damage **

- 66A+B ~ CE - 117 Damage ***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NOTES*: I may have some incorrect damage values but will edit them (I'm looking for my notes lol)

* The 66A+B combos will not work if you use a high recovery move to Guard Burst.
** All his combos utilizing his CE have an opportunity for a Clean Hit (Ezio is the only char with a Clean Hit A CE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any errors/problems, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll update the info on this post and hopefully Heaton updates the sticky thread for everyone to see.

66A+B should be too slow post guard burst. Unless you are using some fast recovering move. Let me know what move are you suing if you get 66A+B to connect afterwards, because it has never worked for me.

In the "I'm terrible yet I found this in the first ten minutes of playing with Ezio" department, there's a better meterless option after 1K -- 4AB. 54 damage, and rings out a huge distance (tested with air control right and left; doesn't seem to make a difference). It might be character-specific, though -- I found that while it was rock solid against Damp and Pyrra, the crossbow shot seems to whiff randomly against Voldo [he falls out of the air early after the A on 4AB some of the time], leaving you with 34 damage (and much worse ringout games), some of the time.

In the "I'm terrible yet I found this in the first ten minutes of playing with Ezio" department, there's a better meterless option after 1K -- 4AB. 54 damage, and rings out a huge distance (tested with air control right and left; doesn't seem to make a difference). It might be character-specific, though -- I found that while it was rock solid against Damp and Pyrra, the crossbow shot seems to whiff randomly against Voldo [he falls out of the air early after the A on 4AB some of the time], leaving you with 34 damage (and much worse ringout games), some of the time.

If you go up about 5 post you can see that Force-Destruct mentioned it, also been mentioned a few times through out this particular thread. You should read through most of the prior post before you post something yourself, a lot of times it may have already been posted or it could have been improved upon.

Fair enough; I'd read combo but it was late and I forgot to read here.

Although the fact that whether the arrow hits or misses seems to vary randomly on some characters isn't previously mentioned that I see; probably wants testing to see on which characters the combo is reliable and which it isn't.

Fair enough; I'd read combo but it was late and I forgot to read here.

Although the fact that whether the arrow hits or misses seems to vary randomly on some characters isn't previously mentioned that I see; probably wants testing to see on which characters the combo is reliable and which it isn't.

From what I've noticed, characters seem to fall out when they AC forward/right/ left. If they AC backwards then it tends to always hit, if they happen to AC back-right they get sent back the farthest. I haven't tested on each and every character though as it's a pain in the butt to do. If anyone wants to give me a hand with testing it I would gladly welcome it.

From what I've noticed, characters seem to fall out when they AC forward/right/ left. If they AC backwards then it tends to always hit, if they happen to AC back-right they get sent back the farthest. I haven't tested on each and every character though as it's a pain in the butt to do. If anyone wants to give me a hand with testing it I would gladly welcome it.

I can assist you and perhaps it may be useful on putting it on a separate thread (or not).

I can assist you and perhaps it may be useful on putting it on a separate thread (or not).

If you would assist me then it would be greatly appreciated, having to work on the punishment guide and also prepping for MLG is getting tough. I was considering making a thread on specific move study but I'm not sure if the move will need it. Up to you guys if you want to make a thread or not.

I found this a long time ago and forgot to post in thread but just so y'all know, this is only the best option if a 2nd 4K(w!) isn't possible(Off axis). Combo: 11_77A. 1B, B, B. 4K(w!). 1K. 66K(w!). A+B. CE. 127-128 damage without clean hit.

I was just playing around with ezio in training mode, (I dont really play him) and I learnt that you can:

B+K (W!) CE ~ 140 dmg (well, its mostly been 140 but occasionally it hits for 155, im not sure what causes that)

Its obviously situational since unblockables are hard to land, but B+K carries the opponent really far for a wall splat and CE has a deceptively large range.

I was just playing around with ezio in training mode, (I dont really play him) and I learnt that you can:

B+K (W!) CE ~ 140 dmg (well, its mostly been 140 but occasionally it hits for 155, im not sure what causes that)

Its obviously situational since unblockables are hard to land, but B+K carries the opponent really far for a wall splat and CE has a deceptively large range.

I don't even see a way to set that up, its good to know i guess but if youre playing someone who let's you hit them with an unblockable then you pretty have the win in the bag.

This would only be usable at all against Damp or NM when they whiff their CE.

Decent post-GI combo that lands more damage for no meter than 44K ~ 44B.

A+B ~ 44B - 69 Damage

Also, is there any reason to use A+B at all? I really only use it after a GI for the damage.

Decent post-GI combo that lands more damage for no meter than 44K ~ 44B.

A+B ~ 44B - 69 Damage

Also, is there any reason to use A+B at all? I really only use it after a GI for the damage.

A+B can break guard if they are blinking red and if you get people to duck you can set up A+B into CE for half like. I also like to use it if I think people are going to throw.

1K > 66B ain't bad for ROs, but I'm yet to see how fares 66K. I'm guessing 66K is better.

Also, A+B after second W! is usually a good option. I think some combos with it still haven't been listed here. I gotta check the damages, before I list, myself. If someone wanna do it first, be my guest :)

A lot of good info, here. I shoulda checked this thread sooner.

And I agree with Belial. Ezio is NOT a beast with walls. From the 4 characters I've played, he is the worst. And I guess he is among the worst ones in the whole roster.

He also sux with ROs. Pretty much no back RO and no over wall RO whatsoever.

Ezio is an infitine stage character :P

Back