F.S.A.K MM/Challenges Hype Thread

also, i'm still awaiting a response from: goofus, S-U, sporko, khent, justkill, rigel, idle, BABY, malice...

Oh, sorry. I didn't see your previous post. We can MM if you want, just as long as the max amount doesn't go over $10 (I'm unemployed).

ok so my MMs so far are as follows...i wanna get in quite a few so i'll update this post.

confirmed:

lobo vs bibulus drinking ft10 for bar tab
lobo vs herve ft10 $10
lobo vs woahhzz ft5 5$
lobo vs shinjiurahara pending
lobo vs successful_loser ft10 $2 per match
lobo vs insanekhent ft10 $1 per match
lobo vs jer sc2 ft5 $5
lobo vs dreamkiller sc3 ft10 $10
lobo vs partisan cassy mirror ft5 $5

i'd also like to further challenge...

rigel in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
idlemind in a cassy mirror ft5 $5
BABY in a cassy mirror ft5 $5
drizzle in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
scha in a cassy mirror ft5 5$
malice sophie mirror ft5 5$

any of these i'll do ft10 for $1 per match. really i just want some good cassy mirrors.

...sorry i'mma be kinda strapped for cash. sporko/malice/goofus/justkill/something_unique ft5 5$

:D[/QUOTE]

I rarely do money matches. I fight for honor. Money isn't a motivational factor for me, but I'll take on all challengers.

Lobo, since you are challenging me, I'll gladly relinquish you from your $5 if you use Cassandra in a FT5.

well i had been hoping for a sophie mirror...BUT if you wanna make it completely free for me, sure, i'll do a sister battle.

Jer - Ive always wanted to MM u in SC2, since u seem to like it so much lol You wanna FT3 for $5?

I'll also be asking for some at the venue, so if you don't accept, your obviously a pussy ass bitch ass bitch.

Dreamkiller - Yeah, ft3 for $5 sounds good. I don't think I've ever played you in SC2, should be fun.

Goofus - ft3, $5?

Thugish - I'll play you ft3, $5 if you don't use X. It'll be a little more interesting that way even though you'll still wreck me.

fsak is less than a month away!

and btw, GU has a old school street fighter 2 pinball machine eeehhhhh!

ok folks while that quakecon tourny was very ass it did provide for some great shit talking memories at da goon house between mick and SU. So as you know mick will be making an appearance at fsak after a long absence 3Bing al quaida in afghanistan lol. He is back and back to make you mad just like back in the good ol days.
Since coming back he asked me 'shadow i'm ready to rape all these scrubs that doubt me and think that they good at calibur. Matter of fact who is supposed to be good since I left?"
Well I say 'thuggish'. He says fuck thuggish! People scared of Amy but I'm gonna rape his ass. Who else?" Well I say this dude Something Unique been making a name. He say ' something who? i seen him play that dude is trash. I'm gonna make him my bitch on youtube like i did aris back in sc2.' lol

So to make a long story short he challenged SU to a mm ft5 for $50 and I knowing how beast mick is bet SU another $50 on top that mick will roll over him. And he accepted rofl. IDIOT! Easy money for me. Anyway if you have confidence in the East Coasts last great hope make an offer I am considering taking more side bets.

So to recap mick vs SU ft5 $100 hopefully will be streamed and recorded because the shit talk between the ol skool and new skool is classic. I can't wait to see it.

Dreamkiller - Yeah, ft3 for $5 sounds good. I don't think I've ever played you in SC2, should be fun.

Goofus - ft3, $5?

Thugish - I'll play you ft3, $5 if you don't use X. It'll be a little more interesting that way even though you'll still wreck me.

You fool! All he's gonna do is use Talim and you'll realize she's just almost as much as a bitch as X is in this game! 33A FTW

Damn, Ramon can't get no love. And Something-Unique is the shit like the fucking pop tarts. I can't wait to see that money match.

Back