F.S.A.K MM/Challenges Hype Thread

ok folks while that quakecon tourny was very ass it did provide for some great shit talking memories at da goon house between mick and SU. So as you know mick will be making an appearance at fsak after a long absence 3Bing al quaida in afghanistan lol. He is back and back to make you mad just like back in the good ol days.
Since coming back he asked me 'shadow i'm ready to rape all these scrubs that doubt me and think that they good at calibur. Matter of fact who is supposed to be good since I left?"
Well I say 'thuggish'. He says fuck thuggish! People scared of Amy but I'm gonna rape his ass. Who else?" Well I say this dude Something Unique been making a name. He say ' something who? i seen him play that dude is trash. I'm gonna make him my bitch on youtube like i did aris back in sc2.' lol

So to make a long story short he challenged SU to a mm ft5 for $50 and I knowing how beast mick is bet SU another $50 on top that mick will roll over him. And he accepted rofl. IDIOT! Easy money for me. Anyway if you have confidence in the East Coasts last great hope make an offer I am considering taking more side bets.

So to recap mick vs SU ft5 $100 hopefully will be streamed and recorded because the shit talk between the ol skool and new skool is classic. I can't wait to see it.

After returning from TX and seeking out why I never heard of Mick after the drama. It's clear. He was once good in SC2 years ago. All the talk about how great he was in SC3 turned out to be bullshit. All self-proclaimed nonsense.

Apparently he won one tournament for SC3 and felt he was the greatest. Sorry it seems what I was once told as a newbie into SC still stands true.

Best in SC3 was TP, Omega, Link, Krayzie, and Hates in no order. I almost believed the bullshit Mick fed me to. Ha it seems he's just a has been that was great in SC2.

So on that note. Bring the camera's and get them ready for YouTube. Bring the cash. Start the side bets. I'll even make the MM FT5 or FT10 for $100 his choice.

Time to send his self-proclaimed washed up ass back to the grave before he even attempts to blow up.

This one is for the EAST COAST and bringing back HYPE to the quite state of this game.

P.S East Coast will mash his shit in.

After returning from TX and seeking out why I never heard of Mick after the drama. It's clear. He was once good in SC2 years ago. All the talk about how great he was in SC3 turned out to be bullshit. All self-proclaimed nonsense.

Apparently he won one tournament for SC3 and felt he was the greatest. Sorry it seems what I was once told as a newbie into SC still stands true.

Best in SC3 was TP, Omega, Link, Krayzie, and Hates in no order. I almost believed the bullshit Mick fed me to. Ha it seems he's just a has been that was great in SC2.

So on that note. Bring the camera's and get them ready for YouTube. Bring the cash. Start the side bets. I'll even make the MM FT5 or FT10 for $100 his choice.

Time to send his self-proclaimed washed up ass back to the grave before he even attempts to blow up.

This one is for the EAST COAST and bringing back HYPE to the quite state of this game.

P.S East Coast will mash his shit in.

I'm glad you believe that is bullshit. U speaking on hates as if he never played me. I raped him too. Alot of the truth will never come out. If i would have went to nats instead of being in the Army, I would have been the SC3 national champ. BTW, I was qualified for Nats and none of those guys could touch me at the time, but that's all in the past. Believe what you want and i'm interested in playing all these people you have gotten your info from. They are going to be in the same boat as you after this money match. Whatever the community wants, it depends on how bad and how long they want to see you get beat. Your pride just about to cost you a hundred. How bad it's going to look when you lose to a has been, i'll make sure to bring my crutches. I'm beginning to like this title, anybody else willing to step up to a money match with a has been? It should be pretty easy to beat me, I was coming to have fun, but it turns out i've been challenged.

Right now
1st to 5's:

Dreamkiller vs Mick - $20
Malice(Pending) vs Mick - $5
S-U vs Mick - $50 PLUS the Loser has to Retire From Calibur. Yes any of the Soul Series including SC5
Lobo vs Mick - Beer/Whatever gets you F***ed up
Goofus vs Mick - $10

ole skool players free or $10 less, if you started in SC3 and after $20 or more. Any other takers?

i'd like a cassy mirror ft5 with this scrubby washed up has-been. :P

shadowG... "east coast's last great hope"? wtf? SU even good? rofl. i got $10 on mick. any takers?

S-U vs Mick - $50 PLUS the Loser has to Retire From Calibur. Yes any of the Soul Series including SC5

Incorrect. I see u really do fabricate and make shit up. Even more proof for ur fake sob story to compliment what's in ur above post. I'll state here exactly what I stated in java chat for those that were in there as well as u AGAIN.

FT5 or FT10 $50 or $100 ur choice. That's the rules of the MM. I don't abide to the rules of has been's.

On that note up the MM to $100 FT5 I'm quite irritated and disgusted with aspects of this community and I'm gonna take it all out on u. Plus I do not want u to leave. I want u to lose so bad that u come back for more to feed my pockets

P.S. Most appreciated

What about our side bet on SU vs. Mick, Lobo? Other than that, how come you haven't challenged SU too?

Also, I forgot that you even asked me for a MM, Rigel. I really don't do them myself (unless there's an actual grudge) and am pretty out of practice, but, seeing my reply when you asked, it depends on how much you're talking (also, just so you know, I like rather long sets as opposed to short ones).

Oh shit, $1 MM's and other challenges:

Me vs. Ramon FT5 - $1
Me vs. Greatone1939 FT?- Winner chooses condition for loser(If GO loses he must be filmed saying he loves SF and Tekken + buying both games if he wants)
Me vs. Idlemind FT5 - For Canadas surrender (Idle's condition)
Me vs. Mikosu FT? - Cass Mirror

That's a terrible idea. Making a bet that causes the community to lose a good player is never a good thing, no matter who it is.

What about our side bet on SU vs. Mick, Lobo? Other than that, how come you haven't challenged SU too?

Also, I forgot that you even asked me for a MM, Rigel. I really don't do them myself (unless there's an actual grudge) and am pretty out of practice, but, seeing my reply when you asked, it depends on how much you're talking (also, just so you know, I like rather long sets as opposed to short ones).

i have a couple times and just get ignored :(

ramon, i'll have to see how much loot i wind up bringing. for now i'm gonna keep it at one side bet.

Incorrect. I see u really do fabricate and make shit up. Even more proof for ur fake sob story to compliment what's in ur above post. I'll state here exactly what I stated in java chat for those that were in there as well as u AGAIN.

FT5 or FT10 $50 or $100 ur choice. That's the rules of the MM. I don't abide to the rules of has been's.

On that note up the MM to $100 FT5 I'm quite irritated and disgusted with aspects of this community and I'm gonna take it all out on u. Plus I do not want u to leave. I want u to lose so bad that u come back for more to feed my pockets

P.S. Most appreciated

You must be crazy? The MM has always been $100 my $50 and Shadow $50. U must like to hear yourself talk, it's obvious you're not good at shit talking so it's best you leave that to the professionals. I was asking about the retirement thing also since you're sooooo sure you're going to beat me. I dont expect you to lay down, but I have no prob knocking you down or as in NY terms body dat nigga. I'm glad to see you've started playing other stuff in prep to leave calibur. smart man/boy?

CW, sell one of the kids. i hear the market in juarez is booming! i could use 3 more freebie points!

You must be crazy? The MM has always been $100 my $50 and Shadow $50. U must like to hear yourself talk, it's obvious you're not good at shit talking so it's best you leave that to the professionals. I was asking about the retirement thing also since you're sooooo sure you're going to beat me. I dont expect you to lay down, but I have no prob knocking you down or as in NY terms body dat nigga. I'm glad to see you've started playing other stuff in prep to leave calibur. smart man/boy?

It seems you don't understand. It's cool though since the internet does that to people. I'm well aware of ShadowG's $50. That's his side bet to the MM. I'm referring to me vs. u $100.

To spell it out for you; I will bring $100 and you bring $100. Do you comprehend?

I want the money on the table from the start. That way if I feel like getting up without looking at you after I make you look stupid I can move on immediately. Because to be honest your name doesn't ring bells for me so i'm gonna treat you as a quick fix financially and move on.

I don't do much shit talking so u could consider me bad at it. I just like to show up and make people look stupid so I will leave all the talking to you since that's all you do with your what if's and all. You asked me about the retirement thing in java chat and I said no in java chat right after you asked me. I replied i'm into reviving now and therefore the answer is still NO. I will also say what I said in here again. I do not want you to leave but instead I want you to come back super salty and lose to me again so you can continue to feed my pockets. Is this clear?

Also don't worry about me playing other stuff. You shouldn't concern yourself with that. Instead my advice to you is to keep your eyes on the prize (me) since your so content with adding me to your supposed list. I cannot wait to see you do what your bitch does best in person. It seems that very exact same move after all is how I can best describe you and all with all your bitching about what you have supposedly done.

P.S. Crybaby (Pun intended)

Back