Fail moments in Soul Calibur...

Don't have a video but one time I was in the tournament finals of a local weekly in the final round, with both players with low health... I land a game-winning a GI, doing a fully charged 236B, as I usually do post-GI. Unfortunately, I was not playing Mitsurugi at the time, so I ended whiffing an UB over his head, getting me launched and killed. I could've just CE'd and won the whole thing :(

I've had a couple fails recently: 1) Trying to be clever by using Natsu's 6B+KBBB against an opponent that was spamming highs and instead thrusting myself into Ring Out oblivion . 2) Using Pyrrha's BT B+K after a 33B to make sure my opponent stays rung out and tripping off the edge of the stage ringing out myself first. C'mon SCV, I initiated the Ring Out on my opponent, gimme some credit! -_-

One fail moment I saw a couple months ago was when a Dampierre player used 623K~B!E! to lift an opponent up for a ring out and kicked them too high so Damp fell out of the ring first. It's like the opponent gets rewarded for standing near the ring edge and getting hit...

Probably should be changed to OP Alexandra booty. I'm certain I've ass-charged myself out of the ring at least once in every game since 3.
My theory is that Patroklos is adopted. There's no way a child of Sophitia could be born without the famous Alexandra cheeks of steel.

My theory is that Patroklos is adopted. There's no way a child of Sophitia could be born without the famous Alexandra cheeks of steel.

Well Patroklos doesn't have an ass charge move. Are you suggesting that Mr. Pat should be the recepient of an ass charge move to prove his holy assness?

Or maybe the 'Alexandra cheeks of steel' only apply to the very lovely Alexandra ladies. However giving Mr. Pat an ass charge move can bring his trolling capability up to the next level.

Loosing to Raphael....lol (Joking don't get mad Raph users ;P)
Having almost won a match, self RO....somethings in life are priceless.

Well Patroklos doesn't have an ass charge move. Are you suggesting that Mr. Pat should be the recepient of an ass charge move to prove his holy assness?

Or maybe the 'Alexandra cheeks of steel' only apply to the very lovely Alexandra ladies. However giving Mr. Pat an ass charge move can bring his trolling capability up to the next level.
Well let's just say, if in SC6, his K attacks aren't given names such as "Justice ass slam", "Divine booty bounce" and "Heaven's cheeks of judgement" then I'll be writing to Namco and complaining.
(his moves do actually have hilarious names if you check his frame data btw. For example, WS A+B is "Justice Liver Blow" iirc)

Theory part 2: While Patroklos was the adopted son, Sophitia's true long lost son with all the inherited ass powers of the Alexandra family was named ASStaroth. I think I'm onto something.

I did it. I swapped styles between the siblings.

I now main Pyrrhatroklos.
PatroklASS is most glorious indeed.

Back