Fanart Friday: Create-a-Soul Edition

Fanart Friday: Week 1 Poll

• Crossbow & Finger Blades (by ChildishFantasy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naginata (by iTheShirt)

• Broadsword (by NightTerror92)

• Arm Blade (by Ravenheart29)

• Magic Staff (by Reno)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
So last week was our first Fanart Friday; and I didn't explain the rules too well... my fault. Last week was supposed to be an emphasis on custom weapons; but a lot of people sent in create-a-soul characters instead. So I will only be posting entries which show a higher emphasis on the character's weapons themselves and this week will be all about Create-a-Soul characters...

If you send in a create-a-soul last week, resend your entry this week. Multiple entries will be permitted, however if we get too many entries, I will have to limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Also, try to include all your entries in a single submission. Remember, submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. Also, while the Soul Calibur series is rated "mature" with "sexual situations", we can not accept any entries with blatant nudity.

Moving on, I have selected 30 of the best entries from the past week... There is also a poll where users can vote on their favorites; the winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt! Images embedded after the break.

childishfantasy-crossbow.jpg enkindu-kactars.jpg erikv-doublevoulge.jpg fatalexodus_katars.jpg gabed-ankoku.jpg gamekingcaleb-swordshield.jpg itheshirt-harisen.jpg itheshirt-naginata.jpg nightterror92-broadsword.jpg nivulus-handaxe.jpg outcast-axeshield.jpg pawel-assorted.jpg ravenheart29-armblade.jpg ravenheart29-broomstick.jpg ravenheart29-scytherod.jpg reno-magicstaff.jpg rightxxx-hoop.jpg rightxxx-scientist.jpg rightxxx-shamwow.jpg rubinrichardson-akaisagi.jpg rwb-rifleaxe.jpg sheppard-doublevoulge.jpg underx-electrowhips.jpg underx-kusarigama.jpg asdeespada-doublevoulge.png ghengisjohn-guitarchucks.png jasonbriggs-scharfrichter.png jila-dualiato.png leta-daggers.png shadowhatchi-wolfhook.png

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN

Live streams

6 Viewers
ViolinPhantom
ViolinPhantom
Casual Games. | Welcome to my chill stream hope you stay & enjoy the content!
1 Viewers
calbo2x
calbo2x
🔥IM BORED COME SAY HI!!🔥STREAMING UNTIL SLEEPY LOL!!😁SUB GOAL(15/30)!!👀 !yt !discord !tiktok😎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back