Favorite Critical Edge

Leixia's one. Easy on the eyes and is a delight. Taunt FTW.
Siggy's. "Uwwwooo..HAAAHH!!!" *Horizontal line of crystals erupt from ground"
Mitsurugi's - despite it being nothing special.

oh,lil update after the hands on

Sieg CE is'nt that bad
Sure,easy to sidestep on reaction,but on reaction nearly all CE can be dodge,or more easy just blocked
I seen it connect(NH or CH? Not sure) with triple hit and stun knock down,if the distance allow it you can probably add a 4th hit. Plus somebody said to have seen it cause wall splat

Seem a good addition to his moveset

ZWEI's is my favorite as of right now of course, but that may change depending on how cervantes's and zasalamel's looks like if the immortal dudes come back.

Aside from ZWEI though, Pat's looks amazing to, very flashy. Oh and Raph's look's pretty crazy to, talk about overkill.

Natsu because you can pick the opponent up with the CE and make a good combo with it

Ivy because... it's DOPE!!!!! IVY'S IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

thats Awful.

Nightmare randomly teleporting behind someone ? And the fight stage mysteriously changing into a forest ?
And nightmare being dainty enought to stand on his sword like a plank ?

No thanks.
Not that, I just meant the first onewith the floor slam... and why would he be in a forrest? The background is irrelevant.

yes. I picture it in the sky when the enemy is being torn up. I just kinda hate that her Critical edge is so similar to one of her long grabs. They should be moves and animations they cant normally do.
I know what you are talkin about. Remember it is a special move NOT a finisher.

Back