Favorite SC Throws/Grabs

onlywingedangel

[09] Warrior
let's face it while the feeling of getting hit while during a grab sucks, they are pretty cool to look at it.

Some people have lame grabs, like Hilde's and Seong Minas but some of crazy ones like Kiliks B+G and some look fucking painful like many of Zasalmel's Grabs. whats yours?

My Personal favs are Lizardmans Side Grab In which he picks the opponent up and punches/stabs him in the stomach like 10 times pauses then throws to the ground, Many of Rock's grabs just scream HULK SMASH to me.

let's face it while the feeling of getting hit while during a grab sucks, they are pretty cool to look at it.

Some people have lame grabs, like Hilde's and Seong Minas but some of crazy ones like Kiliks B+G and some look fucking painful like many of Zasalmel's Grabs. whats yours?

My Personal favs are Lizardmans Side Grab In which he picks the opponent up and punches/stabs him in the stomach like 10 times pauses then throws to the ground, Many of Rock's grabs just scream HULK SMASH to me.

That lizz grab is also know as the DragonBallZ grab, you saw me do that a few times today.

My favorite is Ast's back grab, shit's hilarious.

no one has mentioned cervy's CT? my vote goes to it. badass and stylish as hell. i definitely love it <3
my second choice goes to lizzie 214B+G, awesome.

Force choke what is better than that? Also his AT on grounded opponents I mean the guy lifts you off the ground just to impale you with his lightsaber and then toss you away

whats more badass than catching people out of the air with Asta's Titan Bomb?

oh and Nightmare/Sieg's backthrow's pretty painful looking, NM gets more points for being a evil bad ass. He would grab them by the back, lifts his big ass sword and shove in through the back of their necks all the way to the ground and pull it back out which does extra damage.

Kilik's DOTD grab
Yoda's piggy back riding, lightsaber bashing grab
Sophetia's grabs which involve her using her legs to grab you ;)
Dampierre's back throw
Ivy's calamity symphony throws

talims command grab
breakin legs, punchin faces, and slicin necks beats all grabs (except yoshis stance cancel grab, that shit is sexy too)

Counting all SCs? Nightmare's B grab from SC2, and his DDT throughout the various versions. Yoshi's Rainbow Drop. And probably flashiest of all was Assassin/Hwang's back grab, sword toss, lands through chest, pluck, win.

My absolute favorite throw in the game, bar none, is Voldo's left side-throw. The one where he slithers between the legs before slammin' that face on the pavement. Bad ass

Vader's back throw. he pauses for a second, toying with you before he stabs you in the back. evil.

Back