Fc a+bb

Yeah, awesome move ! Use it without restraint. And now that I learn thks to docvizzo A+B is a tech trap after that, w00t.

Strange that people needed so long time to recognize the awesomeness of FC A+BBB. Its just too obvious.

Hope to see some Vids in the Future.....

The issue for me was finding a way to do it without causing myself searing pain. That's a risk/reward issue that transcends the game itself and was a helluva barrier to experimentation.

Yes you once said it, which is a plausible argument....but how do you do it now? Switch from Stick to a button and tap 2 Buttons? I still need my 4 Button Layout :)

so BLDave is tryin to make cervy (actually shura lol) his main, and holy shit he gets this almost every single time. i don't think he maps any extra B buttons...

There is no fuckin way he does this with one B button. I get it nearly 100%, but i use 4(!!) Buttons...

I was told by Shardz that Dave just uses both hands and slaps the hell out of the B button. I can never take my hand off the stick mid game and find the button quick enough, so that method is out for me. The one vid I've seen of his generic anime titbitch, he didn't miss one. Think he did like 3 or 4 of them. Although I dunno why you'd use Cervy (or titbitch) if your main is already Kilik, lol.

I get it probably 95% of the time with 2 buttons. My stick is mapped:

A B K
G B B

I use the two bottom B's for FC A+BB

Ah ok, Stick is something different. I was thinking about a pad.

Apart from that, KowTow is absolutely right, why main Cervantes with Kilik as a Backup? Kilik is way better than Cervantes is. I dont know whether you are reading other Soul arenas, but if not, well maybe you missed the 100 % Wallcombo including one Tech Trap Hayate posted yesterday. Without the Tech its 70%. And no this is not very situational. 22AB near a Wall---> 70% of your life gone. I ate this shit yesterday once online against a french player. He had to try 10 Times to get the 22AB because i knew what he was trying to do, but of yourse he got it once. Ridiculous Stuff.

Kilik is a pain in the ass in SC4. Nerf please ;)

The question I have is it legal in tournys to Set more then one button to B on stick? Ill map the buttons if I have too but I think its not allowed but if it is, then well...

That'll be interesting if they ever decide to ban button binding with Hilde, and someone goes "hey what about Cervy?"

Anyway I confirmed that Dave uses two B buttons, and both hands to alternate hitting the buttons. Personally I can never take my hand off the stick quickly enough to make that method work, but he IS a doctor. So that might have something to do with it.

That'll be interesting if they ever decide to ban button binding with Hilde, and someone goes "hey what about Cervy?"

Ill let you guys know, Im freinds with DFG :D. He usually asks what I think before he does anything. When the button binding thing came up with Hilde I was saying ban that as quickly as you can. Im not saying I make the rules though, so if he decides its broke theres nothing I can do. Should I just ask him?

Well what about A+B, B+G and B+K? I mean every Padplayer uses Shoulder Button. If you ban anything, then multiple Buttons that are the same, just as 2 Bs and 2As.

---->Hilde cant do her Doom Combo, FC A+BBB= Rescued.

Just for the record, banning button binds barely affects Hilde at all. It would entirely remove this move from Cervantes' arsenal, however.

Also just for the record, I can charge with A+K and B+K. I don't particularly care if single binds are taken away.

Just for the record, banning button binds barely affects Hilde at all. It would entirely remove this move from Cervantes' arsenal, however.

eh, not so much. At least on a stick, i can get it almost every time using a button bind or even without. Its just as easy to to without the extra B mapped, maybe SLIGHTLY harder. The only reason i really map the extra B is for comfort, so I dont have to reach my wrist over top of the stick, but only having one B doesnt really effect my success rate.

And I switched to Cervy from Kilik because of people like kowtow and vizzo, complainers who make it impossible to get any sort of legitimate win with him.

Back