Fc a+bb

And I switched to Cervy because of people like kowtow and vizzo, complainers who make it impossible to get any sort of legitimate win with him.

I said he takes a lot more work to win with than I'm willing to invest, never said he couldn't win. But whatever, misunderstanding I'm sure. No need to drag it out.

Then learn to use pronouns properly and apologize. I'm not inclined to give you a pass just because lightning struck the propeller on top of your hat and made you temporarily insane. As for internet tough guy, I will happily tell you that you are prodigiously stupid and trash on the game to your face, provided you lurch out of your cave and attend a tournament. Rot in hell.

XOXO

Edit: Aww, you went back and removed me from the list. I am touched.

apologize for your misread? nope. <3

But this kind of thing really belongs on PM's hates.

Lets get this thread back on topic, can we get a clean up mods?

Yeah, I misread where you quoted me, addressed me as "you" in your whiner list, and then went back and edited the post.

Frankly, I think you being a craven little shit might be a productive topic of discussion for this forum. It certainly doesn't see much action otherwise.

Please Hates, you just sound childish.

The original post was 'people like you kowtow and vizzo'.
Had I been talking to you, it would have looked something along the lines of 'people like you, kowtow and vizzo' .
An admittedly minor yet important difference.

Regardless, what I was referring to was Kilik, not Cervantes, and the general down talk and disrespect that he gets.
I probably could have written in in a clearer manner, and have edited it to reflect such.

I can see where you could have politely asked for some sort of a clarification on my meaning instead of throwing out random insults, but that would require some level of civility.

Lol, this is funny. I think im the only one who actually researches a lot with Cervantes and posts some stuff in order to tell people how to win with him.

Where do i downtalk Cervantes? Dont make yourself ridicolous. I just correct people when they say "OMG he gets FULL LIFE".

Edit: and concerning Kilik, i still think he is better than Cervantes right now, im willed to discuss but i really dont know what you are trying to say. Im not downtalking Cervantes, nor do i downtalk Kilik or say he is cheap or easy to play.

Is it just me or is FC A+BBBBBBB one of the best moves in the game it can be stepped but if they stop thinking its over they get hit by it or block it. It gives +13 on block, tons of damage on hit with traps, and it spaces really well alowing for alot of mixups and tip range setups. Not ony that but after a blocked one 66B is now i5 wich i dont think can be stepped, and if you do a instant one right after near a wall it should come out around the speed of i10-i15 witch is a really good little mind fuck if you ask me what are you thoughts on this move.

I play on pad, so it's hard as shit to be consistent at this move. Then again, I'm not even consistent at iGDR so yeah...

I do believe this is a great move though. I'd love to see somebody use this properly in tourneys, would be cool to see how it looks

I have found that this move is really situational. It's better in certain matchups than others, of course (I think it almost gets you into more trouble than it's worth against Hilde, for example), but more importantly than that, it's contingent upon your individual opponent. Some people simply don't sweat when they're put at -13 at such a great distance, while others let you steamroll them. In many situations, however, I think it's almost better to rely on Cervantes' stronger mixups than trying to force FC A+BBBB down peoples' throats.

I always thought the pushback really reduced its' effectiveness but everybody on the forums was all gaga over this move. I didn't want everybody calling me a retard. XD

Well like I said, some people react REALLY poorly to being put in that situation, basically giving you a license to do whatever the fuck you want to them. Others just ride it out calmly. Either way, though, it's a TOTAL bitch when you corner somebody.

Yeah when there back is to the wall they eat a free mixup or aB or AA. I mean I cant count how many times I just RO people with the A grab after this move. FC3A+BBBBB is just solid as far a move for cervy on block.

I usually take the AA and try to push more mixups afterward.

ya i do the same thing and i found for the people that ride it out smooth as you said wont always just sit there and block also i have not come across a single person that made me feel like the move isnt a good idea to use on them unless there using hilde that shits just stupid in that matchup. But what exactaly do you mean it dosnt work as well on some people.

At least she cant A-gi it and it gives you a chance to breath and plan against her. If your in CF trouble thats about the time to use it.

I still use it a lot when run up people after KNDs with iCT / iFCA+BBB Mixups...on Block most people learned just to wait and watch out for 11A...so it wont get you too much Damage afterwards. On a Wall again its just perfect, like Hates im Always going for AA, since they know its going to come again most start panicing (is that even a word?) and try to step or GI...so i just take the 2A ch which gives me again a good advantage to repeat or just dont do anything and go for a delayed FC A+BBB.

So yes, i still use it. And its really ok to do on Pad and on Stick, maybe ill make a short Vid, so Nori can see how its done.

Method to do Fc a+bb w/pad

I know this thread is old but with the help of OOFMATIC, I found a way you can do Cervy's FCA+B GC just using two shoulder buttons on the pad.

After pressing A+B I do this:

1) make my index finger into a hook formation.

2) slide it up and down rapidly using my wrist on R1 & R2 which both these buttons consist of B's.

Itz not gonna be easy the first time, but it will require some time to get use to it.

Back