Fck'ing cops.

me and neooutlaw once almost got busted in milltown. BTW milltown is a one horse town with cops that have nothing to do. anyway, we just got out of a bar and i was dropping him off at a wallgreens cause his house is down the road. So anyway, 2 cops show up and try associating us with 2 kids the busted for possession on the other side of the store, and the cops are treating us like were all sorts of shitfaced. the cop looks at me and tells me that im stumbling, that i smell like booze, and that my eyes ares red. soon after 2 more patroll cars show up and soon they realized that they had nothing on me or neo, and their faces turned beat red. They let neo go and then breathalized me and i scored a .002. .006 below nj legal limit. after i saw almost all the cops there mutter "fuck" under their breath i was free to go.

bah i went to school with the majority of the police down here so i dont have much to worry about
although we do have a few pricks

Cops have the right idea when it comes to diet, regardless of oppressive corruption and hippocracy. Coffee and donuts FTW!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do cops have a quota to fill? I'm under the impression that in some cities cops have to have a certain number of citations in a period of time or something.

Kids that were beat up in high school grow up to become cops so they can exert their authority and get revenge on the next generation's popular kids, or anyone under 300 lbs. Cops are fat.

Some of my friends and a couple members of my family have been needlessly and irresponsibly harassed by cops on numerous occasions, which is what leads me to my resentment of cops as a whole but I give each individual cop I meet a chance to prove to me he's not an asshole. Though, even that has been ruined for me before.

As an example, I've only ever been pulled over twice, both times for speeding. The very first time I deserved it both for the fact that I *was* speeding and that I was too stupid too look in the rearview mirror. The cop was actually pretty cool, we had a conversation and a laugh about how he'd followed me for almost two miles while I was speeding before turning on the lights nad pulling me over and that I hadn't once noticed him to slow down. Plus he only gave me a warning which was awesome.

The second time was stranger. First off I totally *was* speeding but it was still such an unlucky break for me. I used to have a job driving cars for an autoshop that fixed and sold cars to auctions and car dealers. I was following my coworker to this place I'd never been to in the middle of Jersey, and while we were only about two miles away from our destination *I* didn't know that. We're on this 40 mph road and suddenly my coworker just starts darting ahead of me, at ridiculous speeds. If I lost him I was screwed because I had no idea where we were going and he left his phone behind by accident.

So, to avoid getting lost, I sped up to catch up to him. So for all of 10 or 11 seconds I was doing 75 on a 40 when we passed a parked cop. He must have had his head down or somethign because he missed my coworker but saw me flying down the road at 75 miles an hour and pulls me over. I don't blame him, he had no way of knowing that I was speeding for all of 10 seconds and that it was necessary, and he was very professional about it.

Then, however, I had to go to court because I was going 35 or more than the limit, and at court the guy was a completely different person ( not to me, we barely spoke to each other at court). However, there was this restless kid who was, admittedly, a total douchebag but there were HUGE delays that day and he'd been sitting for hours waiting and I understand where he was coming from. This cop, the same one who pulled me over, starts cursing at this kid, threatening him, and at one point I swear to god he was about to start beating the kid. Three other officers had to hold him back. It was *insane*.

I'd never met a cop who so decidedly matched the "insecure need for authority" stereotype before. What scares me more is this cop wasn't even in his 30's yet so this guy could be out there for another 20 or 30 years.

Back