[Feb 17, 2012] World Game Cup 2012 (Cannes)

Matt-JF (famous polish Tekken player, who also plays SC) might be there so maybe you could put him on the world team.

I will ask him and let you know.

logo_wgc2012_white-640x300.jpg

One of the European biggest Soul Calibur event is in less than a month. The first SC V tournament in Europe.
Solo, 3v3 and WorldTeamCup international 5v5.

If you planned to come, do not forget to register: www.worldgamecup.fr
Registration price will increase on the 25th of january, and registration will beclose on the 8th of february, so do not wait to long before to register.

See you there.

Official announcement:

Thanks to NamcoBandaiGames,
SoulCaliburV solo tournament at WorldGameCup have a 2500$ cash prize divided between the top 8.
And the 3v3 tournament will be rewarded with Collectors SC V and SC V MAD CATZ arcade stick.

www.worldgamecup.fr

I will believe this when I see him at the tournament :p

What's there to believe? He just told me that he was interested in going. That's all. I'm just putting it out there in case anyone wants to help out. He can say more once he's able to get to a computer.

Nice news. I'm waiting for his msg then. Thx Malice.
If someone else wanna join us, do not hesitate to ask me hre or by pm for any questions.

How ever, I don't have money to share this year... I've lost all of it against RTD recently...

REMINDER: all tournament prices will go up by €5.00 in three days' time. That's the 22nd January. So if you're coming to this, register ASAP or pay the extras.

EDIT: Malek above wrote the 25th as the date of increase, but the website still says 22nd. Best to register now to avoid problems.

lol @malek & lolo. i know that this will be a great tournament and i will be watching the stream! there are some big money tournaments in the U.S. such as final round, evo, etc. we look forward to seeing you guys there!

Umm - Ok, I've payed, but it didn't ask for my gamer details?
I have the reciept, but can someone tell me how I register as me for the list?

Back