Fighting games you play?

Now
SC4

Future
Tekken 6 (I really don't like tekken but I'll try it)
Blazblu
Marvel vs Capcom2

Nothing else appeals to me. I tried Tekken 5 and was very "meh". SF4 hurts my head and im trying to get rid of it. SSBB is good, but no Wii anymore. Would like guilty gear but no backwards PS3 :(

Honorable mention:
RagDoll Kung-Fu - shit is silly fun

I wouldn't really consider Fight Night a fighting game.. It fits more under sports.. But I'm heavy duty on FNR3, and will be playing alot of FNR4 when it drops.

ooo IvyFanboy good mention, tottally forgot about Ragdoll Kungfu....that shit is awesome....but no online play makes game very stale in short amount of time....

Dizzynecro: I am now your fan

I played a demo of that game for dreamcast. my eyes teared up watching that

SC4 is really it.

I want to play SF4 but i just cant stand it.

Guilty Gear and KoF is really it other than SC.

I hate Tekken, DoA is crazy, VF is boring as crap.

I wanna play Blazblue and KoFXIII coming. Maybe MvC2, but I play it at the arcade lol.

XBOX
DOA 2 ultimate
SVC Chaos
KOF 02/03

PS2
KOF 00/01
KOF 2006
Street fighter anavirsery collection
VF4 evolution
Soul calibur 2

Dreamcast
MVC2
Soul calibur 1
SF3 double impact

PS3
Soul calibur 4
Street fighter 4
SSF2HD

Besides Soul Calibur IV...
Extremely light amounts of Street Fighter IV. I'll be jumping into Blazblue and Tekken 6 when they release along with SC4, most likely will drop SF4 unless I find new reason to play it. New on my list, and seeming from NOWHERE, MvC2, which I will play EXCLUSIVELY on Xbox Live, basically just for all the hate mail and trash talk messages that are to come with it.

Edit: as for oddball stuff, I do play TMNT Tournament Fighters on the SNES and on rare occasion, SSBM and KoF98UM(trying to learn it).

Fighting games I played recently.

-Soul Calibur III
-King Of Fighters 02 UM
-King Of Fighters 98 UM
-King Of Fighters XI

I don't have a PS3 or XBOX either, but If I have own one of them, the fighting games that I will buy :

-King Of Fighters XIII
-Soul Calibur IV or V (if it will be released on PS3 or Xbox)
-Tekken 6
-Virtua Fighters 5 (I've never played it, but I'll give it a chance)

Back