Final Fantasy XIII-2

To buy or not to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol that's all that time travel is though. It's a cash out in order to make something else work. Always has been and most likely always will be.

I'm boycotting this game personally. I won't sink money into a Square product that's a steamy pile of sequaled shit of an already abysmal piece of garbage. Personal preference, flame away :sc5nm1:

18 hours into the game, and I've watched parts that I haven't played through on Youtube. I think in the perspective of a "Final Fantasy" title, it's disappointing when you know that this is the franchise that has given us classic games all the way up to FF VII, but from the perspective of a standard game, it's not so bad. I can easily put in 60 hours into this game for a full completion rate.

I actually enjoyed the story of XIII-2, but I agree with some of the players that have been frustrated with this game - the story is too convoluted for the average gamer. You'll have to go through certain cutscenes once or twice to understand what is going on. And yeah, the personalities are a bit stale - I can't seem to attach myself to anyone of these characters.

I'm boycotting this game personally. I won't sink money into a Square product that's a steamy pile of sequaled shit of an already abysmal piece of garbage. Personal preference, flame away :sc5nm1:
No need to flame when you're just wrong lol. Because again this isn't a cash-in on a successful game, because XIII wasn't successful, as much as it is the game they actually wanted to make. It's a huge step up from XIII, albeit not as good as the unbelievably good VI or IX
It's just like Ultimate Marvel and Vanilla Marvel.

Wait...how can you call it a solid game when you don't even own it? At least my opinions are based on things everyone else has seen.

And I will keep bashing it until it goes away, forever. So Square can start making good shit again.

I know that whenever I mention Final Fantasy I tend to completely bash it but for once I am entering a topic with only nice things to say. Only a perverse mind actively seeks out negative things to hate on. So since I am here I am pulling my punches.

A friend showed me this and I thought it was hilarious. Considering metal tends to take itself too seriously making a metal theme about oversized chickens is a brilliant idea.

i am like 12 hours in and i am really liking it sure it is different again compared to the older FFs but it is not that bad + i really like the soundtrack. different but i like it, also having Origa sing songs for FF is just awesome, also as already mentioned the second chocobo theme is just lol.

just like FF XIII are they good games? in my opinion they are fine are they good FFs? ehhh who knows

Wait...how can you call it a solid game when you don't even own it? At least my opinions are based on things everyone else has seen.

And I will keep bashing it until it goes away, forever. So Square can start making good shit again.
Ya that's not going to happen, and Versus XIII is what we've been waiting for since the release of the ps3

Can we get you to star on your own reality TV show? I'd love to put you in a room with some Final Fantasy enthusiasts for my self-entertainment.

I'm 24 fragments away from full completion rate, went to all of the worlds, completed all major side quests, and did everything except the last episode. I can honestly say that at least Square Enix really thought about this game when they worked on it. Not that I don't have complaints, because I do, but considering that there haven't been any game breaking glitches and the story is really interesting (though very difficult to understand on the first try) and well thought out, I would give the game a passing score. I'm liking what I see.

It sure is though, it SURE IS

don't entertain him dude...
Don+t+feed+dem+trolls+_6e538688b06eb0c561a097ec601fde8a.jpg

Pre-owned copy at a cheaper price, i don't want Square Enix to profit from my purchase at all.

When i found out that bitch Lightning was the main character again this was my reaction.

Lightning the main character? Yeah for like 5minutes.

Back