Final Round XVI Results & Aftermath

I added the full results. The previous results should be deleted.

Shoutout to all the placers.

Damn Thermidor blowing cats up holy shit. I have to watch these matches at a later date but curses no internet at home.

Congrats to all the top players, especially Thermindor.

Anyone have a link to this much talked about dropkick?

shoutouts to those super hype casuals in room 1011 tonight

shoutouts to ARU for being the best trash talker in the world

shoutouts to Thermidor for boppin everyone without even seeing the game screen

shoutouts to getting security called on us fo being to hype

Before i get started, let me just start off by saying that this weekend so far has been an amazing experience and im so happy that i was able to see some amazing fucking matches and have a great time with all of you. Not only that, i felt that there were a lot of positive things that came out of this tournament, a lot of new players came out, we had solid numbers, most of the players were at least relatively solid and it seemed like everyone had a great time. Even though we still have tomorrow, imma do this shit before i go to bed. Ill edit this post as more shit happens and i remember people who im forgetting now.

Shoutouts to IRMs amazing tournament dodging skills.

Shoutouts to will from cross counter for interviewing me.

Shoutouts to LPs brother for bopping me and coming out for the first time. I cant remember your tag for shit my bad.

Shoutouts to jimbo for being the man. I really wish that we didnt have to play first round of losers. Next time i have to put ts420 so this doesnt happen again because TOs have no other way of telling if we play together all the time cuz were from different states. If you leave early again imma smack you

Shoutouts to chicago. Its always good seeing you guys play and you're all pretty cool guys

Shoutouts to RedDjinn for being cool. Hope to see you again soon and chill my dude.

Shoutouts to heaton for being handsome.

Shoutouts to sandman for being sandman and beating kAb. Didn't know you had it in you.

Shoutouts to party wolf. Hopefully next time you stay longer. I wanted to chill with you more than we were able to.

Shoutouts to umad astaroth for being godlike. I really hope to see you at more events and blow it up.

Shoutouts to ruben for his post tournament win antics.

Shoutouts to ringout for being a genius and finding a way to block out sound from coming out of the room so we could be loud as fuck. And for being the man in general.

Shoutouts to phragonist for also being the man.

Shoutouts to mei for showing that you dont need to play to be a part of the community.

Shoutouts to antics for looking like johnny depp.

Shoutouts to ashley for being the best at handling pizza situations.

Shoutouts to kAb for being the man and being the only person to have respectable beers in the fridge.

Shoutouts to shinji. I didnt see much of you this weekend. Next tournament you're at hit me up.

Shoutouts to mkl for coming out all the way from nebraska.

Shoutouts to jan for being the chillest motherfucker ever.

Shoutouts to bibulus for driving for 19 hours of more traffic than not traffic.

Shoutouts to the jailbait and their hot moms in the hotel for a volleyball event.

Shoutouts to atl for keeping tekken hype.

Shoutouts to coolc for streaming shit for a bit

Shoutouts to zoom for being zoom. I have no idea where the fuck you went.

Shoutouts to all the dudes that didnt show up. You fucked up but i still love you.

Landing Seig/NM's 44K in a casual match is amazing... can't imagine what it feels like to land it in the GFs of a Major.

What happened to top players like Xeph, Woahhzz etc?

I saw him land that kick on at least 6 different people. I don't do long shoutouts because I'm the lord. But good seein all you folks again and for the first time. Special thanks to LP for the revitalizing massage.

Voldo- fuck you

Jonnitti- Upload or send me our MM and the kAb one.

Time to scale back on calibur and put more into my project, starting a fucking revolution. Go to this site, you'll get an email about what it is (still in infancy). PM me if you wanna make a few bucks.
http://logicist.net/

Shout out to Thermidor for not hating me when I broke his controller. And of course winning. and 44king everybody in casuals.

Shout out to Ringout for buying everyone nachos at the bar. I won 1 game against him in casuals, so that prettttty much means I got 5th place in the tournament, right? ..... right?

Shout out to Mateo for being like 7 feet tall. He was using my sync cable, so I guess that makes me pretty much responsible for being 5th place again. Right?

Shout out to Jimbonator's jew fro. Also shout out to the black eye he got from mateo

Shout out to kAb for being a good guy in general

Shout out to ARU for being hilarious. His casuals commentary really hyped things up

Shout out to Heaton for having a voice that does not match his body at all.

Shout out to MKL and jonnitti for shouting me out

Shout out to Jansauer for our 32 cent edgemaster money match. You may have beat me 3-0 but I don't feel bad because I perfected you with viola by mashing.

Shout out to Hyman Typhoon for asking my name, being like nice to meet you, and then like 2 hours later being like OOOOH NOW I REMEMBER YOU

Shout out to LP. Maybe next time one of us will have some of those fungi.

Shout out to Hawkeye for being hawkeye.

Shout out to RTD cause he's going to sue namco for putting his name in quickmatch without his permission

Shout out to Saltface for having the same name as me.

Shout out to Sandman because sandman.

Shout out to me for getting dead last. But at least I went.

I want to thank everyone for a great time at FR. It was well ran and very hype!

First off, I want to say congrats to Thermidor for breaking through the barrage of veterans to make your name known as a top competitor. You were hungry and as a result, played with passion to take the title!

Ring out and HumanTyphoon making top 8 for the first time was exciting as well.

Even though most of you stream monsters caught top 8, there was a lot of action going on off stream with casuals, money matches, drinking, random games, competitive pool play and especially with staying up all night:)

I mostly hung out with Chicago and Florida but I had fun with everyone, especially the new people that I met.

SC5 will be at CEO and I want to see ALL of you(and more) there. The undefeated online xbox live warrior will be there and arguably the best player in the world - Chameleon.

take care everyone! hugs :)

Back