Foods!

This morning I had sun-dried tomato turkey on a wheat wrap with 4 egg whites and home made salsa.

Wrapped it and grilled it, amazing.

omg i had a cinnamon raisin bagel w/ gr8 spread w/ milk, eggs, and sausage. now for dinner im having italian casserole, grade A corn, salmon and a glass of pomegranate-açai berry juice!!!!

Now this is a random topic lol...well I'm having some pizza right now as I type this post...err when I was typing it.

lol sweet unfortunately i got nothing T_T but later today im going to DESTROY some shrimp lo mein w/ rise and a fortune cookie XD

At this very moment I am smoking 2 20lb beef briskets! Got about another 6 hours to go before I can eat though. Bringing a little bit of that TX to wretched Seattle ya heard

This thursday that just past, My family and I went to a sushi buffet restaurant. Here's the plates I had:
Plate one: 8 sushi rolls, 3 fried dumplings, and 2 egg rolls.
Plate two: White Rice and 5 fried dumplings.
Plate three: A small salad and a peach bun.
Plate four: Cookies and cream on a cone and another peach bun.
Bonus: A fortune cookie that says something like: You have been blessed with good health. Cherish it.
Out of all the foods I enjoyed, I want more peach buns. But I sort of raged that there's not many....

A feast sir, a feast :).

I have an indian TV dinner; Tikka Masala Chicken. This one didnt skimp on the fat. I have Nann and a lager to go with it. OMG it was soo good.

LOL eyyy thts ridiculously good soundin! i had also had popcorn while trolling fofeezy and was laughin my ass off XD

2 20lb briskets, 15 Hotlinks, 10lbs worth of chicken wings, 25 1/2lb hamburger patties, 6lbs of potato salad, 4lbs of skirt steak. That was a busy day.

2 20lb briskets, 15 Hotlinks, 10lbs worth of chicken wings, 25 1/2lb hamburger patties, 6lbs of potato salad, 4lbs of skirt steak

All on a seaseme seed bun (I had the big Mac theme in my head when I read that), And No macoroni salad? For Shame.........

Thats that TX bar-b-que for you! These Seattle boys go crazy for it. Every UFC causes us to get out there on the pits.

All on a seaseme seed bun (I had the big Mac theme in my head when I read that), And No macoroni salad? For Shame.........

Macaroni Salad is for white boys only. Lol! Egg you get up to Seattle and I'll make you a bucket of it!

Yesterday for dinner, I made sea scallops with a balsamic vinegar reduction on a bed of spinach for an appetizer and pan-seared pork chops with caper sauce. Fucking Danko.

Scallops.jpg

pork.jpg

I DOWNED 40 GOD DAMN CHICKEN NUGGETS MUFUCKA! I DIDNT EVEN HAV NO WATER SON!......my throat burns....is that normal?

Back