Foods!

I ate 6 cheeseburgers forom McDonalds an Burger King!
Although I was full!

:sc4amy1:Lame.....
Albion needs some action:sc3amy2:
Amy's avatar:

Ask me to create your own Soulcalibur avatar!

I once again made my own suishi. If I had a camera I would have taken pics as they where works of art.

Popeyes Chicken!!! I know that's common for you people living in a civilized city but fucking Seattle makes you travel deep just to find the ONE Popeyes they have around here. But god it's worth it.

LOL @ tags as well. i already said to not call me fat -_____- lmao fat twat XD. neways AMEN to tht louisiana style chicken. they put soul into popeye's

Popeye's chicken and biscuits with honey and hot sauce is glorious.

When I'm after just chicken wings, though, it's all Wing Stop for me. Far better than those rubbery, dried out, weak excuses for wings Buffalo Wild Wings serves. The king of wings for me is still the original Quaker Steak and Lube in Sharon, PA (I grew up in western PA).

... Oh, and none of those "boneless wings", thanks. If I wanted McNuggets, I'd go to McDonalds.

eyy tender wings for me, but idc if they got bone or boneless. That biscuits an honey ain no joke. BWWs got some good teriaky wings tho

i had some french toast(homemade), and I love the Chicken Sandwich with mayo at popyes. Its white bread I know but so am I.

LOL calm down Namu ^.~ I just had a toasted whole wheat mesquite turkey sammich...OMG i over indulged.

I ate some onigiri on the way to school at a sushi shop! Yummy ♪

1.jpg

728539879_small.jpg

God I want some Carne Guisada tacos from Taco Cabana! My fortune to the 1st man who can send me 30 up here to this wretched decrepit "city" of Seattle.

Made a Crab salad sandwich with Avocado yeste where all good. I think TOmmorow I will make French toast again with Egrday. Today I had soup and a tilapia TV dinner. They where great. Next is a gull breakfast with Frnch toast eggs and Grapefruit juice.

Back