Foods!

I DOWNED 40 GOD DAMN CHICKEN NUGGETS MUFUCKA! I DIDNT EVEN HAV NO WATER SON!......my throat burns....is that normal?

40 chicken nuggets huh...

Assuming these are frozen chicken nuggets you bake, you consumed 2240 calories, 144 g of fat and 112 g protein.

If it was McDonalds, oh boy.

3680 calories, 232 grams of fat, and 192 g of protein. < this is more calories than most should consume in one day.

1st off I doubt Popeyes was bought in Seattle as it is way too far from where our dear Anita stays. But if it was I guarantee if you buy Popeyes up here then you spending at least $40-$50. Even on the family meal

2 meals for $30??? FUCK I miss the South. It's been too long. I'm conditioned to pay a utility bill anytime I go to get takeout.

Anyway I've been eating left over beef brisket sandwhiches since saturday. Probably have about 12lbs left.

1st off I doubt Popeyes was bought in Seattle as it is way too far from where our dear Anita stays. But if it was I guarantee if you buy Popeyes up here then you spending at least $40-$50. Even on the family meal

there is a popeyes in renton

i only went to renton for popeyes

yeh bro in south u could buy a meal & by a game w/ money leftover. in fact... thts wat i did lol. & Tea im now 2-1. In official matches im 1-0 tho

My meal on Saturday was an asian buffet.
First plate: 6 sushi rolls, fried rice, and general tsou chicken.
Second plate: 3 fried dumplings with soy sauce, and more general tsou chicken.
Third plate: Salad, 4 pieces of fruit, water and vanilla ice cream on a cone.

Came home and felt pretty messed up due to the food from the buffet.
Then on sunday, I went beast mode on a Mickey D's buffet despite my present condition.
3 Double Cheeseburgers, 2 medium fries, and Sprite.
In the end, I ended up "bombing" the toilet.........

And now it is Monday.........I wonder what I'll have lol.

LOL bro u gotta chill!
I had black bean soup, a ham & provologne sammich, orange sherbert, gummy life savers AND Choco chip cookies. moms secret recipe XDDD

well...tonight i had a kobe beef ribeye steak with made from scratch teriyaki and white truffle miso sauce. oh also some braised asparagus and banana flambet for dessert. for lunch i just had a prime rib sandwich on garlic chipotle pasilla bread with avocado, butter lettuce, and a touch of some chipotle aioli. i love my job... :)

well...tonight i had a kobe beef ribeye steak with made from scratch teriyaki and white truffle miso sauce. oh also some braised asparagus and banana flambet for dessert. for lunch i just had a prime rib sandwich on garlic chipotle pasilla bread with avocado, butter lettuce, and a touch of some chipotle aioli. i love my job... :)

Oh my...

I am officially jealous.

yall have to try this shit....its kinda white trash...but its straight up man food

roll out some ground hamburger...put a little stack of whatever cheese you like in the middle
Wrap it up into a patty
cook as desired.
add toppins as desired...I like bacon, more cheese, etc
Make another one of those patties

Make 2 grilled cheese sandwhiches. Use those in place of buns!!

Heart attack on a fuckin plate...but god damn good as fuck. My wife makes it for me when I service her good enough!! LOL

HRD

yall have to try this shit....its kinda white trash...but its straight up man food

roll out some ground hamburger...put a little stack of whatever cheese you like in the middle
Wrap it up into a patty
cook as desired.
add toppins as desired...I like bacon, more cheese, etc
Make another one of those patties

Make 2 grilled cheese sandwhiches. Use those in place of buns!!

Heart attack on a fuckin plate...but god damn good as fuck. My wife makes it for me when I service her good enough!! LOL

HRD
Homer_drools.jpg

Edit: Had some cream and mushroom meat with rice. Delicious......but I suddenly feel uneasy now lol.

Back