Full Speed Aerial Kicks: SC4 Iron Man Tournament

I'm pretty sure you know those guys. Give them a shout out. Are you playing the other SC games?

Haven't seen, heard, or spoke to them since Nats except RTD with the exception of BigBoi giving me a holla through PSN once not to long ago through Cyustrike's account. Its been to long and I wish they were still around. Never met Clint.

I was thinking about entering SC3 since Kilik is the most similar to SC4 in that game from the little I played of both but i'm not even gonna bother. So its just the SC4 main tournament I will be entering and a team tournament if there is one created down the line.

Just so you all know, if you utter ONE WORD of shit talk, EVEN THOUGHT IT, I'm getting that ass if your little rival has you feeling salty! Don't get mad, though! Though I don't talk shit, I welcome everybody to talk all types of shit to me - it only makes me stronger!

Whatever happened to a guy name Mick who dominated SC2 and SC3(up until he left the community for whatever reason)?

oh he was terrible and we all forgot about him.

also, long time no see! glad to hear you'll be at FSAK. we got some drinking to catch up on.

Damn! Really can't wait for this! Wish I had someone to play offline with before this, though! AH! See myself trying to play into the wee hours of the night! =D

Can we get a couple things straight, there might be some confusion.

With this tourney, is it true that there are no loser's finals, no winner's finals, no grand finals, just the people with the highest points at the end get top 5?

If there are wf, lf, gf, I hear that these are played on widescreen tv's...true, or are all matches played on regular box screen tvs?

Sword Lord where are you getting your info from; because I'm the TO, and as I clearly stated before the entire tournament is being run on CRT's.

-Idle

I am inspired about this tournament. However, i make one suggestion to a rule of yours.

don't ban bind on Just Hilde, ban it for everyone. Remember what i said
"If you're going to make a rule, make it universal"

Now, grant it this is your tournament and you should run it how you see fit, however. If you don't, i bet the hilde players are going to bitch about how everyone else can bind and they can't. And tbh, it would be a valid arguement against you.

Other than that i can't wait fot the input for the Iron Man format. Are you going to Run it like how the World Cup is set-up? or something similar?
yeah no...other characters dont get the same buff of binds. Banning binds on other characters is stupid and pointless.

As for those wondering if I will be going, it is still unclear. I have a job and thus I have those much needed money things now. What it comes down to is mainly determining if i can squeeze in the time off bad how much it will cost me all around. So yeah, I want to go but no promises yet. I'm in the I wanna go but it's not a near reality yet. I'll keep people posted.

Words from the Drunkmod. thats Maybe list should be a lot smaller..lol maybe should be a yes right now..... just pointing that out...

Even though I don't specifically play SCIV as my main game anymore, i'm definitely not ready to say bye bye to my baby Setsuka. She's been too good to me for me to not give her the chance to assert he dominance of Top Geisha. (Yeah I said it, what chu' gon' do?) I'm definitely down.

Also, as far as Hilde being banned. Its called don't crouch-block all day like a scrub. This has always been SCIV's issue, people holding the G button all the time. Step and block low only when you NEED to, and hilde isn't broken. She actually starts to struggle. I hate seeing characters get banned because people don't want to learn how to fight them, shit is mad retarded.

Amaury are you flying down or is TO rolling down, if so do you guys need help with rides/or wanna car pool?

Looks like I wont be able to get any practic in. I havent played since March. If for some reason I beat any of you people then you should be ashamed. Seriously though Im looking forward to this tournament regardless of how bad I do.

Back