fun with the new xbl dashboard

whitey

[09] Warrior
check out my gamer pic on xbl. you can change your character and take a pic of it and not save the changes. So you will have a gamerpic that looks nothing like your avitar, so here is mine (no its not george takei). are there any other exploits people know of?
(my gamerpic)

(my avitar)

i have to say, i feel like i had more freedom with making a mii. you can't customize anything.

i heard something about DLC for avatars coming real soon. anyone hear of anything different. I think a black ninja out fit complete with katanas would be sick!!

go to xbox.com. log in. then click on manage profile. Notice how you see your gamercard with a picture of your avitar on the right. assuming your using firefox right click the picture of your avitar and click "view image." A new window with just the pic of your avitar should pop up. Then you can right click the picture and click "copy image location" or you can just copy the url. once you have that, simply post the url as an image file.

lol, somone at a bar told me i look like him the other day. So i guess that means my avitar isn't far off :p

i kinda dig this new dashboard, it's interesting to see how ppl view themselves; even if it doesn't look like them, they still impart some of their personality.

Back