Gameplay videos

Just took a look at the vid.

What the numbers are doing is adding a multiplier to the damage you dish out to calculate the number of points added to your score. At 100%, if you do a 22-damage move it adds 2200 points to your score. At one point, Tira did a 16-damage move with a 267% multiplier, and it promptly added 4272 points (16x267.) Apparently, getting an attack counter adds a 2000-point 'interrupt' bonus, etc.

It's apparently how the "Trial of Attack" is ranked.

edit: oh yeah, damage done to you is directly subtracted from your multiplier, but you can never dip below the 100% baseline.

damage is hard to explain because you see the +/- values on block too ..which wouldn't fit in your theory

Looks like they're actually being smart about the gauntlet mode. Not quite VF4-level, but I like the part where it's showing you how to properly evade and punish strings.

This new video on Gametrailers shows a few things. First, Siegfried gets a soul crush off of 66B, not his new GC move. It looks like the 66B hits, but it could have been blocked at the last second. It could be that they've just changed soul crush from a block condition to a hit condition, which would be strange.

Also, could they have changed his 66B input to 22_88B?

Tira still randomly changes mood on hit. O_o

Siegfried gets a soul crush off of 66B, not his new GC move. It looks like the 66B hits, but it could have been blocked at the last second. It could be that they've just changed soul crush from a block condition to a hit condition, which would be strange.
Yun blocked Sieg's 66B, I'm quite sure of it.

I doubt it. His existing rSSB and lSSB are important stance shifting moves.

I know they are, it just looks kind of suspect from the way he's going from 8WR to 66B, though whoever is playing clearly has no idea what they're doing. It would be natural for them to just hold 2 and hit B. Then they'd just change his new GC move to 66B. Hopefully not.

Sieg 66B was blocked. CFs on block from regular attacks are still intact. Yay! Guess the point of the CF attacks now is that they can CF on block and hit.

page: That mood change wasn't random. It happens when she reaches 40%. Her A+K still looks awful. I hate that Namdai hasn't learned anything.

Dampierre's movements reminds me of Miguel from TEKKEN6.

It's now confirmed that the GB CF attacks are done with the old soul charge input A+B+K.

Lol Freaky. Taunt is probably still K+G. The regular CFs when you get a soul crush are still assumably A+B+G+K. So you can still facepalm.

Back