Games with not enough attention?

gamewizard108

[09] Warrior
Have you guys ever had a game that was amazing you wondered why are only few people playing this game and that this game deserves alot more popularity,well in my opinion i think Star ocean:TLH and Shadowrun shoulda got a bit more attention because those games were amazing.Post u guyz opinion here

sure.. there are lots of games like that. BAck on the N64 I LOVE me some Quest 64. That game was a FUN RPG. The ratings...when I look at them now... showed that the game was supposed "trash" but I loved it. Dark sector ..for xbox 360. Got bad ratings and was hyped up BEFORE it came out. And then all of a sudden became a nothingness in the air by the time it actually came out. I thought the game was pretty damn good for a 5-10 dollar game new ..lol. I've heard shadowrun was pretty good. And I don't care how crappy ppl say it is... but I'm gonan go at least rent "Dante's Inferno" when it comes out... even though i COMPLETELY expect it to be a bad God of war rip-off.

sure.. there are lots of games like that. BAck on the N64 I LOVE me some Quest 64. That game was a FUN RPG. The ratings...when I look at them now... showed that the game was supposed "trash" but I loved it. Dark sector ..for xbox 360. Got bad ratings and was hyped up BEFORE it came out. And then all of a sudden became a nothingness in the air by the time it actually came out. I thought the game was pretty damn good for a 5-10 dollar game new ..lol. I've heard shadowrun was pretty good. And I don't care how crappy ppl say it is... but I'm gonan go at least rent "Dante's Inferno" when it comes out... even though i COMPLETELY expect it to be a bad God of war rip-off.

yea i kno what chu mean alot of people also want shadowrun to be on the MLG playlist,sucks that there not doing it through

I feel like the Guilty Gear Series never got the attention it deserves. Made me sick to know that SSBM was more popular that GGXX Slash...

I know I've said it before. Vectorman on Genesis and Spiderman on PS1. Both games were great and semi-popular when they first came out but everyone seemed to totally forget about them when their sequels came out.

Legend of Mana on PS1...
It should have been a MMORPG instead. Well, with a more balanced crafting system...

I think that there was some name problem with that game...Maybe it was different in Europe, or/and had the same name as another game, or whatever...

I honestly don't know how popular it has been. But hey it's much less popular than XxX7VIIXxXxXS3phir0thXxXxXVII7XxX and all.
AAAAAvHdRvsAAAAAAA3LLQ.jpg

I feel like the Guilty Gear Series never got the attention it deserves. Made me sick to know that SSBM was more popular that GGXX Slash...

At last Melee was a good game(heck its a great game). It should be pissing you off that Brawl(which is a terrible fucking game) is more popular that pretty much all non SF fighters combined.

Anyway these games didn't get nearly enough attention.
Jet Set Radio
Tomba
Killer7
Psychonauts
Gun Valkyrie

TimeSplitters Future Perfect. (One of my favorites and could be my favorite of all time)
GoldenEye Rouge Agent
Legend of Dragoon (beat it when i was 8 O_O)
Guitaroo Man (fuck Rock Band and Guitar Hero)
Custom Robo GC version (Because it's just that badass)

Shadowrun(Xbox360/Vista) was/is the boss. FUCK HALO, Ninja Troll for lyfe! got all the katana wielding achieveos as a troll, in fact if you look...I never even bothered playing Elves, Dwarfs, or Humans...just played a variety pack worth of trolls...too bad I never could get shamen troll to work out (Troll with summon and gust). That game was beasting in a can, everytime I was rez'd my team got my voice pounding through their headsets, shouting "IM BACK IN DA GAME!" it caught on pretty quick. Although my interest moved on to TF2 and L4D, Shadowrun still remains in my collection, cause it was that badass.

For me its Dragon Ball Final Bout and Gundam Battle Assault 2. Me and my old friends used to play those game religiously back in 99(DBFB) and 02 (GBA). :D Grant it, both games had there faults, but we loved playing them. We were pretty damn good too. >:) Sadly, they both moved and no one else i knew played those games. :( Post videos due to boredness. I couldnt find any good videos to show final bouts true gameplay (Its all about the meteos. XD), so i thought i'd show the epic Japan Commercial instead. :p

[youtube="Gundam Battle Assault 2 Preview"]MTWNPwANIgM[/youtube]

[youtube="Dragon Ball Final Bout Commercial"]-lnwHu6518M[/youtube]

Not bad Gundam game but mine is better.
A mix of 00 Gundam, Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, and pretty much all the gundam shows ever made in japan.
its called: Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam.
Don't believe me? Google it.
I'll warn you though, it never came to america.

Back