Games with not enough attention?

Armored Core 4- who doesn't love making a robot which moves so fast that it lags the server and makes it seem like you disappear

Shadowrun(Xbox360/Vista) was/is the boss. FUCK HALO, Ninja Troll for lyfe! got all the katana wielding achieveos as a troll, in fact if you look...I never even bothered playing Elves, Dwarfs, or Humans...just played a variety pack worth of trolls...too bad I never could get shamen troll to work out (Troll with summon and gust). That game was beasting in a can, everytime I was rez'd my team got my voice pounding through their headsets, shouting "IM BACK IN DA GAME!" it caught on pretty quick. Although my interest moved on to TF2 and L4D, Shadowrun still remains in my collection, cause it was that badass.

I still always want to plug this game back in and play it some more, but problems with the matchmaking system splitting up your team, and how much effort it takes kinda made us shy away from it in the end. If they could have fixed some problems outside of the actual gameplay, it would have been amazing. It still is really, we just never have time to put in that kind of effort.

But man, what a game that was. That was some good times.

Ico, and Valkyria Chronicles are the first names to pop up as far as must play games that nobody has heard of.

fuck armored core 4... its all about armored core 2 for the PS2. The games went FARTHER downhill from there.. ..lol. Here's one. Star Wars: Force Commander. It was a RTS like Starcraft and such. It was rather fun (single player), but I never got to play the multiplayer cuz I didn't have internet when I was younger..lol.

Could be a big list, but I'll stick to the first that came to mind:

Folklore, Valkyria Chronicles, Valkyrie Profile (both), Eternal Sonata and GUST rpg's.

* Yoshi's Cookie. Puzzle games in general tend not to get much popularity, but even among puzzle players, this one gets no respect. It's really too bad, because I absolutely love it and I desperately want to find someone else as skilled as I am.

* F-Zero GX. The only racing game I can really stand because it's so over-the-top and has plenty of depth. The tracks have remarkable elements to offer, but I actually like the car creation more. It's difficult to make a car that works just right for you. I put in a lot of time to find a car that performed well and was easy for me to control. It's slightly above average in most stats, and the degree of control feels perfectly honed for my style.

N64-Banjo Tooie and Banjo Kazooie
These games are still the best action/adventure games I have ever played.

GBA-Golden Sun 1 and 2
One of the best RPGs you can play on aNintendo system.

PS2-Rogue Galaxy
This game is amazing with all the extra things you can do plus the massive worlds. Not to mention the graphics are amazing.

PS-Wild Arms 1 and 2
Excellent unique western themed rpgs

PS2-Midnight Club 2
Still the most fun I have ever had with a racing game. The sequels just don't cut it in my opinion.

PS-Xenogears-EPIC EPIC EPIC

I concur with the above posted games-Gundam Battle Assault, Valkyrie Profile, FF Tactics, Legend of Dragoon

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Shenmue I

Shenmue II

Jade Empire

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

Def Jam: Fight for NY

i could go on and on

Shenmue I

Shenmue II

Jade Empire

i could go on and on

KOTOR 1 N 2 they had plenty attention even awarded game of the year. Though i liked kotor2 more than 1.

JSRF: jet set radio future
mk: deception
ssx3
ninety-nine knights

KOTOR 1 N 2 they had plenty attention even awarded game of the year. Though i liked kotor2 more than 1.

JSRF: jet set radio future
mk: deception
ssx3
ninety-nine knights

yea i though 2 was better then 1 but alot of ppl didnt think that but i hope they make a new one

I guess its not really that un-popular but I personally LOVE anything Ninja Gaiden. Dating back to the orignal NES versioin to present day. These are games that I can pick up anytime and play over and over again with almost the same interest as when I first played it. Im still learning things from ninja gaiden 2 and Ive gone through that game many many times!!

wasnt there supposed to be a new KOTOR for next gen's?

Although JetSetRadio got ground floor coverage all around in the E3 of its day (1999 I believe?), it never got anywhere here in america. Nevertheless, it was infused with new life in the unbelievably-hated-by-japanese xbox, and then was never heard of again... I miss smilebit.

yeah, i can't figure out why the Jet Set franchise wasn't a runaway success in america.

Sparkster/rocket knight is a series I really wish Konami would make more games for.

Although JetSetRadio got ground floor coverage all around in the E3 of its day (1999 I believe?), it never got anywhere here in america. Nevertheless, it was infused with new life in the unbelievably-hated-by-japanese xbox, and then was never heard of again... I miss smilebit.

Me too. RIP Smilebit.

I guess its not really that un-popular but I personally LOVE anything Ninja Gaiden. Dating back to the orignal NES versioin to present day. These are games that I can pick up anytime and play over and over again with almost the same interest as when I first played it. Im still learning things from ninja gaiden 2 and Ive gone through that game many many times!!

wasnt there supposed to be a new KOTOR for next gen's?

similar to the ninja gaiden games genesis had the shinobi series. if you've never tried them out you really should.

and KOTOR is being turned into an MMORPG -.- i know.. piss off.. right?

Shenmue I

Shenmue II

Jade Empire

i could go on and on

jade empire i thought got decent recognition.. but def a fun game. hope they come out with a second. but at least we got mass effect from the wonderful bioware studios and a mass effect 2 at some point.

i too enjoyed KOTOR 2 more... but thats simply cuz the gameplay was enhanced over the first. The story of the first KILLED the second game's story though... and the characters of the first were a lot better too. Also, the first game ENDED while the second had that retarded cliff hanger ..sigh. and we'll never get an end to it since they said its gonna become an MMO instead of a real RPG...

- Total Annihilation. A game I found to be very cool for some reason. Peewee spam was great.
- Dungeon Siege 2: being a shameless, and I mean SHAMELESS, ripoff of D2, it was still fun. Especially over LAN.
- XIII: still one of my favourite single player shooters

Okami!

One of the best single player games I have ever played. It got excellent reviews, but didn't sell well at all. It's too bad that making original games can be a risky proposition compared to churning out a sequel to a proven franchise.

Back