= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiba Lu Bu!!! :O Nice n_n
More like Sun Wukong/Son Goku aka the Monkey King, wich was probably the starting point when they made Xiba :D

1- A really strong batch, bar the Viola, who was somewhat lacklustre compared to the rest.
2- Also, I like Leixia/Xiba, but they're a touch too Dynasty Warriors for my own tastes. Nice though.

3- What're all the "forum politics" you're speaking of? I have a pretty good idea but I'd like to know more.

1- Very good eye :D Viola was added by "commission" and was actually the last one i made and the only i've erased (i yet have an official 3p Viola, the one with stripe on eyes) :D
I'm not happy too but then i was like "they asked a Viola, this is a Viola" :D

2- Good eye #2! :D
Almost all these have some inspiration "origin", and you perfect get these 2 :D
Xiba/Leixia- DW style, wich usually bored me quickly but not spammed go well for chinese chars
Zwei- heavy inspired on Trevor from Castelvania Judgement
Night- started taking inspiration from the Black Knight of White Knight Story
Natsu- inspired from a sketch of an Kunimitsu alt
Sieg/Ivy- sketch of dropped ideas for canon costumes (SCV and SC2)
Others- my shit. Mitsu actually is a fusion between my very first(months ago) 3p and the recent one :D

3- You're too smart to don't know what :D
-Warning boredom text-
It's all a fucking beauty contest: the dude that spam his shit around, the one of the fake short comment just to have the excuse to post his commercial, A that blowjob B hoping to get a blowjob in return, walltext about design from people that don't know design, the lil girl style alliances, teh drama, big brothering noobs, the 47 other pathetic internet tactics and so on...
Not even particular names in my mind, just the general feeling:D
Not that it ever bothered me btw, i'm just glad i got my crown just posting quality without giving a flying fuck about the nerdstorm around me :D
I just like see people with i've never interacted read around that my stuff is good get here and enjoy my shit, or anyway see you long time friends that get here for pure curiosity without the i-give-you-if-you-give-me face :D
I'm an illustrator/designer and if you peoples enjoyed my stuff, i'm happy with that. And i enjoyed the chit chat too :D
Outside that it's not my world :D

ps: obvious, more than one may at this point be tempted to write "waaa u don't understand what's a community!", but you smart moustache, you're too smart. You see too many things to don't know that for manymany here is just a cutest bitch contest :D

pps: but again, it's just about me having less free time and being tired of Namco bullshit, combined with the forum dying in consequence of that. I will still post shit around, and maybe a pics or two... i will just not be "active" as now with continue updates

Got ya.

I was going to mention, I was sure you had a Viola 3P, the blindfolded one with the well-patterned dress. Mhm, she was a classic design. I did like the Kitten-Planet thing, made me smile. Certainly a strong post to go out on, and of course you're not leaving leaving, so it's always a bonus.

Might be a good thing anyway, perhaps more people will be inspired to up their games without the threat of "being in Gatsu's shadow" stopping them, because for some reason that's a real issue some guys round here have. Silly.

I love these p3 outfits.

I don't care for Violas, but the cat following her on the mini-Saturn is a really funny / nice touch.

Mitsu, Natus and Lexia are my favorite 3.

Was half-made so

Maxi do a last minute jump on the 3Ps train! :D
maxef.png

I don't know what you mean by half made lol. That looks amazing. It's a little more simplistic than your others, but sometimes the simple route is the best route :)

Did...did you give Cervantes heels? I'm not sure how I feel about this turn of events. They did say 3/4s of the story were cut, Cervantes being a cross dresser would definitely come as a shock! I suspect you went with them for the skulls on the front, which I understand but my rigid mind can't get over those heels. Shoot me for being closed minded.

Zwei is probably one of my favourites. I really like all the earthy browns and his furry shoulders look great. It's so much easier positioning them on the chest than on the collar bones...I'm not going to say how long it took me to work that out. Something you can try out (if you haven't already) is putting a third raccoon tail across the the back of his shoulders (still set to "Chest") and reshaping it so it joins the other two and looks like a mane. It would involve sacrificing your belt buckle, though. Just a thought.

I love Mitsurugi. Nothing says badass like committing inhuman feats of violence with a wheat stalk (is that what they're called?) hanging from your mouth. Although after looking at it again, I've decided it's infinitely cooler to see it as him having eaten a giant spider.

I liked them, alot. Hopefully it won't be too long until your next creative surge...Halloween's just around the corner, you know...;)

I do have a question though, regarding characters like Siegfried and Maxi. I see the things like Sieg's pauldrons and Maxi's shoulder horns and I'm just curious as to how they look in motion. Do they clip or do anything weird? I've tried things like that a couple of times (in various places) and the items never seem to move the same way the shoulders do. Am I being an idiot? (likely) Or is the clipping something that just doesn't bother you that much? Sorry, I know it's a boring technical question.

I hope that made some sort of sense. :D

Black Usurper Nightmare is just too much man, too much. I won't ever be able to look again at him in his blue epicness and feel he's complete :P

In random order:
-glad you mentioned Zwei and Mitsu, of this they're probably my two favourites :D

-On Zwei i've try all three tails options: 2 as you see, 2 placed aroud neck, and the 2+1. The 2+1 was good, but i needed that third gadget to balance the metal on the design, it give some equilibrium, specially since is just a 2 colors scheme :D
I've end up chose the first for how it work with his stance, the other version was way less evident (and for 2 slots you have to see it, damn :D)

-Collisions: Sieg work perfect, the FoS are fixed at the same body part(shoulder) of shoulder armor, so they move togheter like if are glued. In Maxi case there is probably inside (so invisible) clipping,but you don't see it because i made horn deep enough to cover it. Horns(2 left 2 right) are fixed at respective collarbones not on the chest, so they move a lil bit following the angle of the shoulder

-As now i think i've end with updates, but i'm working on a decent goodbye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back