= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see it better in the pics of the old version

Patroklos 3p (inspired by that old 2p concept)
soulcalibur18.png

soulcalibur17.png

soulcalibur19.png

Feathers of strenght
Rabbit ears

Are the gadgets used for the hat

Sadly he's in my untouchable list :D
I mean, i'm erasing old 3Ps (i've full the 50 slots long ago), and Raph got yet one that i don't want erase
soulcalibur24.png
Raph and normal Patroklos 3P are the untouchables :D

Chose another if you can

Chose one :D

i like your Raphael 3P outfit. what kind of undergarment and stickers/patterns do you give him?

Normal undershirt, used the pattern that have this color as base with some decorations(beige/dark yellow) on

Undershirt?
Motif "european 11"
color 0,0,0 and 6,1,22

Then a vertical inverted sticker "fantasy 62" 1,18,27

Over it a "fantasy 22" 9,2,7 and 2,1,22

I could remove upper jacket/scarf and post a pic that easy explain all, but i'm lazy

nice Spawn CaS but, i need a formula for his eyes, a leg warmer on his right leg, mask on his face and stickers as well
Do you want that with a solution for the time-independent Schrodinger equation based on a single non-relativistic particle on the side?

ಠ_ಠ

Hey Gatsu, I'm a big fan of your CaS. I'm putting together my own thread, and I have versions of your characters Dougall and Yrsa based on your designs. Do you mind if I post them in my thread (eventually)?

Hey Gatsu, I'm a big fan of your CaS. I'm putting together my own thread, and I have versions of your characters Dougall and Yrsa based on your designs. Do you mind if I post them in my thread (eventually)?
Absolutely, i will surely give a feedback :D

Since this thread has been bumped, just wanted to give some kudos for the Sparkster Rocket Knight avatar you're sportin'
Rock on!

RKA was the awesomeness
I will have so much buy on PSN a RKA+RKA2 compilation, maybe with the fake "hd" option like for Gunstar heroes

Instead they made a murricanized new version that make my eyes bleed :(

Gee Gatsu, when I saw your ganondorf, I think my jaw just fall off the ground, wish I can borrow him for a bit. but good job!

**Warning ...shameless thread bump**

Hey Gatsu.....nice to see you around the CAS forum again. Same as I said to Fliptop, good to see a top tier thread back on page 1 where it belongs and everyone can check it out; hope you've got some new stuff soon.

And thanks for the kind words about my gallery......wouldn't be half as good wihtout yoour awesome work. Keep it up man.

Thank you :D
Nah, i don't see myself restart with CaS untill SC5.5 or SC6... but positive side is that even without me, Matty,Chobek or Flip, i seen that with guys like you and EnduringSoul the section have worthy successors (most of times i don't even write because i'm not logged,but i do my lurking and i appreciate)

New heads, new fresh ideas :D

No CaS, but a creative head like you can help me here :D
http://8wayrun.com/threads/help-uncle-gatsu-to-find-ideas-for-his-gallery.15880/

Appreciate the kind words... that is certainly a great collection of creators to be held up to.

I spend even less time with SCV CAS now compared to last year, yet I still pick up new ideas from seeing all the great works shared in this thread and the whole CAS forum and occasionally want to try something new out. I believe the less people ask for formulas and actually attempt to make or recreate CAS themselves, the easier for them to improve. You definitely have a knack for crafting CAS and do influence my own constant critiquing of my creations (or rather, RE-creations) as well.

Looking forward to your eventual SC6 CAS thread as well as learning and enjoying that new CAS system with everyone else here if and when we finally get our hands on it.

Hey Gatsu- what kinds of Faces and Face Paints do you use for Girardot, Johan Durer and Edgardo? because they make me confused since they all look the same

girm.png

joha.png

edg.png

i wish that you post a video formulas for them. i assume you don't have webcam for your computer

for your information, i'm half italian in real life. yes, i'm not joking. i love spaghetti and pizza. anyways, i guess webcams are expensive in Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back