= Gek's Chara Design Project! =

Gatsu

[14] Master
First, "Gek" is my most common nickname,even if here im signed as Gatsu
I know that exist a chara-design thread,but this is a lil bit different

The idea is to send these to Daishi's Twitter (if somebody have Twitter his help will be a lot appreciated)and say them to feel free to eventually use these as they want.
I know that at this point there is absolutely no chance they end up being "official character",but if this get decent "success" they may end up being one of those 2415654 CaS characters of the story mode (like the CaS of Tower of Souls)
Now i post the first group,if this get success on Twitter another one will coming soon!

Here we go, Gek's Pack 1!

up222.jpg

xardeshir.jpg

xzenon.jpg
xtrishna.jpg

As I said on vg.it (I'm jpeg, hello XD), this stuff is just plain awesome.

Good luck dude, sincerely, cos I really believe you wrapped up some brilliant charadesing here. ^_-

Awesome stuffs Gek.
Your concepts are of course too much sensible to be have the chache of being part of the whole cast of Soul Calibur V.
Anyway, I hope to see the right pieces in the CAS in order to be able to reproduce these characters.
I really love them all, especially the highlander ;)

Those look great. It really makes me miss the old SC1 design style. Now you just need an Arab, an Indian, and a South American. :-P

@all: Thanks guys for liking it! I've find a friend (Galdelico) that got Twitter and is ging to send it to Daishi,let's see how it go! Hope Twitters follower like it

@Master Thespian: if they give even a lil sign of give it a chance (we are ever talking about just being used as simple story CaS characters) Gek's Pack 2 will arrive soon,and it will have 2 of the 3 you said :D

I really enjoyed following your progress through this first pack of characters - perfect as a statement of what a lot of us would like to see in SC V character design.

ps: thumbs up for Shaka's revamp

Giant THANKS to Galdelico to sending it to Daishi's Twitter,now let's see if it get taken in consideration

If things go well a 2nd 4 characters pack will coming soon!

No worries, but I really suggest you to involve more people in it.
Mainly cos I noticed he tweets like a mofo XD and his messages get old pretty fast.

If more different people could help in this task I'm sure you would get alot more visibility.

Thanks!

My mate Galdelico(energic artist,check his blog) is really putting great efforts into push my things to Namco guys,if we get some kind of positive response all will be thanks to him!

If the first go well,then we can try submit the 2nd one,here a sketch(is at 60-70%) of the first character will be in Gek's Pack 2!
xardeshir.jpg

Wow! Incredible job with the character designs, If you posted these pics and wrote "characters for SC5" I'd be easily convinced. These are pretty cool. ^^

Two newcomers! :D

The first as warrior is supposed to be a Hwang like character,basically is a try to evolve SC2 Assassin from generic-dude-with-Hwang-moveset to being a true character

The second is totally an idea of my friend Galdelico: a crazy dude that go around killing warriors,collecting stuff from his victims!
All credit to him, all shame to my poor execution :D

xardeshir.jpg

xzenon.jpg

AWESOME! You know, since you made a character inpired in Assasin, why not one inspired in Berserker?

Back