Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I have trouble stepping at -10. You certainly won't be able step G any step catchers, and stepping 3A in either direction seems doubtful. GIing is not the best idea at high disadvantage since there's a huge range of speeds the attacks could come in while the opponent remains uninterruptable.

However it is Mitsu, his attacks are pretty linear, and his likely actions are attacks that come at the same timing. Ok, I'm convinced.
hilde can step at -10 shes amazing

It obviously depends on the 1A. Mitsu's 1A is -15 for example, for the vast majority of the cast this not punishable by anything other than 2A. The sisters obviously get big damage, I guess Taki can get A6 (I don't know how that comes out from crouch though, now that I think of it might not work), maybe Sets I don't know her very well. Crouch grab characters get a free attempt only if you poorly space the 1A. Voldo's 1A is -16. In theory Voldo can punish himself with 66:B, but that's not an easy punish online with zero frames margin for error. So... you definitely can't "punish the shit" out of all (or even most) 1A's. (oh and e.g. Asta's 1A is completely safe).
Now that you mention it, I play Talim, Taki, Cass, Sophie mainly (Hilde don't count but I mained her at 1st too) and Setsuka, Xianghua. They get pretty good punishes from a blocked 1A. Yes it has to be quick and at some ranges it can be a problem.

GGs to Xeph (dude you gotta teach me how to step) Chaos1x (like old times huh lol) Angela (that sophy is getting scaries, girl) and umm... that's it I think, some randoms I guess, I remember Kjack, tyfu, timefly, and get-on-my-lvl-ho lol funny account name

GG's to Freshkid4lyfe the grab spammer haha, Amazinglylame you name theif haha and blkrabbit i always look foward 2 a good morning game :)

So in the interest of keeping my beloved online forums nice and pretty. I really dont wanna see things like "Grab Spammer" "1A assholes" or anything like that. This particular thread is for Good Games wishes and thats how IT WILL stay. Im not gonna put up with POTENTIAL flaming or trolling especially in this thread. It is a civil thread where we all get along. If you have something that frustrates you take it to this thread here :http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-amazing-sc4-online-general-discussion-thread.7110/

But be warned. If I feel you will start flame wars and post just flamitory stuff...I will crack the hammer down.
Just to be clear. There is nothing here that is out of hand. Im just nipping it in the bud now!!

HRD

How bout we keep it like it is? Cause thats the way it was. And thats the way I like it.

a "Bad Games" thread is nothing more than troll/flame bait type stuff. I wont have it I say!!

HRD
I like the pretty moderator voice xD. Is that an official thing or are all of the mods copying each other? =P

When one of us type in this particular color. It means that we are giving "Moderator Instruction". Hence why in my signature your see "Mod Voice/Normal Voice". Also so we are clear. I CAN tell the difference between a couple of homies giving each other "the business" and just plain insults and flaming!

Now lets get back to the "GGs" people!!

HRD

Good games 11th_Dimension (those 2 games we played), Crazyfirefly, and the randoms that came in. Empress13132143 or something, Issiah13413113, and that one 10 year old who said they could kick my ass with Voldo but picked Vader instead and got whooped! Respect your elders, kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back