Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neverdie, you're BIG lolz man!
Just accept defeat graciously, that's the best you can do when someone is better than you by a large margin.

Ggs to KrayzieCD, I cant believe I beat you 1 - 20+! I had a celebratory bowl after that match.

What makes you think him beating me (by a LARGE margin, lol) had anything to do with the topic of xeph and our flame war? You gotta read all the posts included....don't just rapidly bias target certain lines xeph posted and draw your own responses kid.... lol C'mon.... :)

Sheesh....

I'm glad however that I'm a BIG lolz! At least someone is laughing!! :)

lol neva die u funny. also GAMFGs to-
Sephalump-its online but hey i always wanted to be one of the best online.
SC2AI-now those were some epic matches right there some were luck filled others were plain strategy, and it appears we have a very similar fighting style so tht made things more interesting. it was a waiting battle that didnt get boring and u adjusted well to my style surprisingly quick, but like u said, ur a wait & watch type u analyze things for counters. again a definite GAMFG to you my friend.
Xeph-lol BIG WANG 4 XEPH XD! lmao but for real good games good games lol.

GG's to everyone I played. Also I said this in another thread but im going to be taking a break from video games so hit me up so we can play before I'm off the shit

GGs mikosu

It really sucks that when ever I'm starting to get into it, your connection craps out.

GGs to Tanhausser1
It's refreshing to see someone use a SW that's not a generic ripoff from OOF's textbook, SW guide to the force.
It's also refreshing to play someone who wants to win but ain't so bitter about an ass thrashing as well.
Fun matches we've had so far.
And great adaptation you've had so far, the real fun starts next week.

You missed out on Algol and Asta week, currently Ai's Marenight week, next week I try my hand on some Cervyness. Prepare you're counters for that shit son.

GG's to Ace, Bubbles, and Badass. Shout out to the chatroom crew as well. This is how online gaming supposed to be like: chill as fuck.

Its been awhile since ive been in this thread....

GGs to Tanhausser, BelovedChild, Gemini_Knight, Shin_Meggido_X, Succesful_loser, mikosu, and Succesful_Loser.

You guys make my talim T_T, i need matches like that more often.

Good games to Babalook, Manta, and IMT Dragon.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa god me and you really need to play offline im guna find a day where my dad can take me and then ill wait till you guys do a meet on that day and then the truth can finally be known.

GGs to teflon2105 (aKa Sharpskill).

}:)

Dude,...you have the wildest (did I mention hardest) ivy I've ever fought! Sweeeeeeet...:)
Yeah, it's pretty lame. I guess it is kinda obvious they do it so that if they lose, they are the only ones who have to live with it. And they probably have alot worse to live with than being a two face in the Soul Calibur community. Like beating up their mom or something.

Goodness...I just saw this post...

Do you really think that of people who use multiple accounts? I don't use multiple accounts....but sheesh...what a way to put someone down! lol jk

GG's to Juece, Enkindu, and ArcadiaZero. If you get me to the final round, my TV cuts off and I lose. Or at least that's what plays out in my mind.

I need to start recording some of these matches.

GGs from yesterday to bubbles, Bentleet and Gemini Knight.

GGs today to TanMan, Arcadia, FakeKing,

And I finally got more than I wanted, a hilde cameback in the name of RTD

GGs to RTD_ATL and old skool HumanTyphoon....and random shinji

GG's to vivoco88, kittencutie, kickincass, majink6, princessivy, nejiyuga4real, project taki, beloved child, You gotta stop rage quiting though 3rd time :D

LOL badass you seriously made miko's insult to my special one and only...."VADE"!? haha ONLINE VADER FTW! 1BA ABUSE FTW! lmao good times. Yeh-MEggido-glad ur rusty lol.
SC2- great matches i cant believe i made tht sick Zas comeback today and still lost! dang it was hard to let go but it was awesome great fights il keep adjusting u got me entertained and neva bored in our matches its like the fights r neva "routine" but a surprise everytime and hype endings.
Badass-your frikin retarded bro how could you let me win 2 rounds in a row effortlessly using a nicely punishable/unsafe Appy 1b!? lmao even tho i ended up losin the match from 1b overuse.
Miko-well ur connections a frikin rainforest its got no service but lag dont stop a good fight =) ggs.
Arcadia- my boi fun great matches today srry u had to pwn in tht other room and couldnt come to ours and, as babs would say, "Get Plundered!" ^-^.
Beloved- bro awesome fights to u as well watch being baited, SC knows about my bait/pursuit game, and dont let me up close cuz i will place frames against u but i like how u began to keep me a good distance away and adjusted punishments.
SolidATL-lol @ Foxy XD but GGs always a pleasure to fight a good raph wit BC, and tht stupid X ha her too :)
Maximus-good X really had me annoyed but good games even tho i lost to ur X this time. this isnt the first we've met but nice revenge =)
Laur- lol yoda keep it comin bro
MFpion- ggs today but watch being CF'd i aim for it everytime i fight a yoda. i tried to CF OOF but he decided to b a pussy and stop guarding <.< LOL srry OOF but i wanted muh CF!
lots a ppl i fought GGs to all i missed!
o and Venomous_Taki! GGs today to u as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back