Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Thanks Tan, good games yourself. Apprentice really has good frames(speed of moves, not block frames, he's actually pretty unsafe) and Raphael can't compete with his damage as far as punishment goes, so I really had to readjust my entire strategy vs you the 2nd time around, and it worked out okay.

GG's.

GGs to Enkindu, Bubbles, and nejihyuga4real.
You all are awesome.

A "lol are you serious?" mention goes to the_hyper20.
This dude is flat out ridiculous. Where did he get that ego from?

Namu;
I heard Hyper20 said he beat me in a ft10? lol, I wouldn't take his words seriously- I had people watch as I embarassed him. It was great.

GGs;
BEENEEWEENIES, NDK916, Beolvedhild
You guys are the only ones who didn't lag me today.

My guess is Hyper20 is a 10-14 year old.
But then again, he could be about my age or possibly higher.....
The whole PSN chat was laughing at him btw. Including me.
I've never been so amused by someone so immature and lame.

GGs to IvyFanboy, Robdom88, Hikari-16, karl_34, Xephukai, and whoever else I've fought recently.

Robdom and IFB - Good Ivy matches. It's been a while since I've had any good mirrors.

GGs to my boy Sorrybuckets. And before any of you jump on his case screaming lag tactics, he is a CA player who I've played with offline and I know personally. He plays online the same way he plays offline, with 1As, single B pokes and he does well with this offline too. Matter of fact, he beat a number of good players at Evo this year (his normal handle is Evil Paragon). I explained to him that for the most part we try not to use 1As, he just has to get used to it because like I said, he plays offline mostly where you won't get hatemail for using 1A lol.

I played Sorrybuckets just 2 days ago in HumanTyphoons room, annoying voldo and the lag tactics pissed me off. But his voldo was pretty freaking good, just too aggressive and after awhile readable.

GGs to my boy Sorrybuckets. And before any of you jump on his case screaming lag tactics, he is a CA player who I've played with offline and I know personally. He plays online the same way he plays offline, with 1As, single B pokes and he does well with this offline too. Matter of fact, he beat a number of good players at Evo this year (his normal handle is Evil Paragon). I explained to him that for the most part we try not to use 1As, he just has to get used to it because like I said, he plays offline mostly where you won't get hatemail for using 1A lol.

I also tried to explain this to him lol, but he's just like no fuck that i'm gonna let people tell me how to play.....i agree though, having played hundreds of matches against him offline I can say his style is exactly the same online, btw its SorryBaskets not buckets lol

yea, good games khent! very fun matches, i forget your defense is so annoying lol

and sorry baskets is super fun. voldo mirrors ftw

That dude Ragequited on me in player just as I was about to beat him. He knew how to fight Yoda well though. so a half-GG to him.

Hehe, I whated you? Well, don't remember your name ^^ You mighta been fighting my roommate, she hates yoda. xD

To be honest though I hate him too. Not cause I think he's cheap, he's just not fun to fight.. =.-

You're right, Neverdie, I didn't know the full context of the flame war and decidedly picked sides based off of assumption. I will try and be more discerning in the future about what I say to whom and why. Note that I am not being sarcastic in the least bit and am genuinely pondering my own participation in this situation.

But in the mean time, some food for thought: based off of the posts that I had read between you and Xephukai, what do you think provoked my initial reaction? Why had I not sided with you instead?

Hehe, I whated you? Well, don't remember your name ^^ You mighta been fighting my roommate, she hates yoda. xD

To be honest though I hate him too. Not cause I think he's cheap, he's just not fun to fight.. =.-

Ah so that's why. She was ralph by the way. I didn't know you were on 8Way untill after I fought your roomate.

You're right, Neverdie, I didn't know the full context of the flame war and decidedly picked sides based off of assumption. I will try and be more discerning in the future about what I say to whom and why. Note that I am not being sarcastic in the least bit and am genuinely pondering my own participation in this situation.

But in the mean time, some food for thought: based off of the posts that I had read between you and Xephukai, what do you think provoked my initial reaction? Why had I not sided with you instead?

Hey man....that's an awesome apology!! :) :)

But, in any case...xeph and I are cool now I believe.....I'm trying to definitely improve my style....no lag tactics...no overly abuse of any one particular move...etc.

I don't think you had any particular reason....perhaps you just missed some context of the entire "war" and made an ignorant assumption...(using the word ignorant with no intention of offending you) as you pointed out yourself, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back