Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no selling short but i kno when iv hit a wall and its oddly hard to get over especially since appy wasnt the only one affected. it was all my characters, its almost like i suddenly over night lost motivation to play seriously,i mean im playing like Megiddo! O_o the sandbagger i feel like im sandbagging but im not trying. yesterday was 10% today went from 50-20% its like how and why?

I kinda had the same problem.. I was doing fine with asta, but when i tried doing my other characters i failed hardcore... Need more practice.

^ scrub u kno the drill

As do you. Now bend over and show me that black ass. It's time for a little force rape XD

But seriously, what you need to do is fight against a BEAST of a player. Most notably Freaky-Styley, KrayzieCD, or OOFMATIC. Either you are forced (pun not intended) to go back to 100% in order to keep up with them, or you just fail flat and never come back.

well i was considering #2. cuz oof isnt on often, krayzie's broken and overkill, tho i wanna train my cerv on his asta, and i hate fighting freaky cuz il b up 2-0 and he'll make a comeback blocking the unpredictable. im considering just becoming a lagtician to take out this anger. and nice pun i like it

Freaky/Gakel, sorry for cutting out suddenly. It was just internet problems, I wasn't trying to run out like that. GGs

Spotlight;
KrayzieCD- Good games. the Maxi VS Astaroth were fun, but the Ast vs Ast were even better. Thx for the indirect support on buffing my Astaroth up, and sharing your tactics. It's only been 2days, and my Astaroth is beasting. And you really helped on my ducking/breaking these past few days. I'll hit you up, we've been getting on at the same times so I'm glad about that
GGs;
Silentwall- though the 2k-to whatever was a little off. And your aggressiveness was unatural. GGs nontheless.
Sephalump

I want my asta to be beast too.

GK you and Hates are the original Asta beasts, and you know this! Sup witcha man, you still got that pimpin ass JVC HD video camera? I still remember seeing yours during that New Mexico SC3 tourney inspired me to get the same one.

ggs to lots of people yesterday, and my apologies to anyone i drunkenly ragequit on. i do think it happened quite often :/

Becky sux
259abfs.jp

Nahh, I still <3 you. You're punishment is getting better, as is your throw breaking. ANTI MINAZ TIME!

GG to both of you

Becky sux
259abfs.jp

Nahh, I still <3 you. You're punishment is getting better, as is your throw breaking. ANTI MINAZ TIME!

GG to both of you

f u u r all lag tactix n will never get newhere in dis gaem u online scrubz

0-2 / 0-25 isnt that bad of a streak ok OK

now excuse me while i qq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back