Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs;
FlamingMuffin(Tidalleaf XBL) -
I'm pleased to say you were not an easy one to beat. GGs my friend, glad to have you on the PSN scene now. Hit me up for some more games, and great Sophitia.
GGs-
SC2AI, SorryBaskets, NDK916, Karl_34, ArcadiaZero, Successful_Loser, IvyFanboy
all ggs today.

GGs;
KrayzieCD, KingKelz, Rasec
You've got one bully of an Astaroth CD- I'm surprised I got a couple wins in. Kelz, though we play differnelty- I do enjoy fighting you, and rasec don't get so worked up. You were in a room with some heavy hitters, you'll get there if you keep up the good app work, and just remember the hardeer the opponent is and the longer you play 'em, the better you'll get.

i had no GGs tonight played like crap HORRIBLE, tho tht laggy cervy came in handy on some laggers earlier o and MAREK came in handy on tht bomb spam taki, took miko's advice and made an app copy of "VADE" aka. my def of online abuse vader-1b,a 4B+K, 11K 1b,a abuse and UB stun abuse. MAREK-online style appy-lotsa GI, parry, CF spam (total proly over a hundred just with him), 236B close range abuse, 44K abuse, 1B abuse, A+B, 3K abuse.....yeh hes not too shabby oooo and lotsa A+K abuse (6A+K,A+K, A+B). G,A+B is not abused in this form of appy. so theres less flashes ooo and 2B+K abuse haha lotsa that. so LAGGY games to theknownninja and a suprisingly good sieg il find the name tomo gotta check my messages so LEGIT GGs to him

Spotlight: SC2AI- Thanks for the Astaroth help. I wish we could do some mirrors, but I know how it is. Anyways, hit me up.
GGs;
SC2AI, SolidATLien, Enkindu, Antics_R_Us

ggs to xeph and sc2ai, antics and themadbonger and enk.

most wins ive ever got on xeph im inspired to make my scrubby sophie better.
sc2ai i pwn joo lol.

GG's to Enk and sinful.

I need a headset so I can do online commentary. pushing the ps button, typing and pushing the ps button again is too much work.

GGs to
Xeph, Solid, antics, Enk,

Shadow you didn't Pawn me, you almost did, then I did my come back...But you did pawn those guys with that Sophie of yours...Good luck figuring out your main lolz.

Neo needs more work.

GGs to
Xeph, Solid, antics, Enk,

Shadow you didn't Pawn me, you almost did, then I did my come back...But you did pawn those guys with that Sophie of yours...Good luck figuring out your main lolz.

Neo needs more work.

Oh-ho, don't forget my Cervantes hasn't lost to his Sophie either. =0

Good games to Mr. EvilParagon aka SorryBaskets, his scrubby Voldo managed to squeak by 15-13, and thanks to conversations on PSN chat he now screams "lag tactics!" everytime he uses 1A, which is very distracting =/

Good games to Namuskull and others I had fought. I need to stop throwing random crouch throws...also cool Yoshi! You kept me on my toes.

Namu those were gayass matches all my chars sucked so much dick it wasn't even funny no homo and idek y this is day 2!!!!!! ****@!!!!!@12!@!!!! Gayass games ppls or at least gayass on my part u guys fought good i was crap wtf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back