Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games to Gemini, Bentlee, Xephukai,, SU, Panda, and TANHAUSSER1.

We had a lot of trouble connecting at first but hope we can get some more games in the future.

Teflon, thanks for the shout out... We've had some damn good rounds!
As for TAN lol.... We have had some good rounds, I wish the same could have been for the last set we played at the crack of dawn (I was out of it and got shut down)
aside from the decent matches TAN, I'm still calling you out on that school girl drama BS you pulled.
For those that don't know TAN ran to "xephikai" (if that's how you spell it) and accused ME of apparently posting in my comment box that I called this "xephikai" dude.....get this, in TAN's own words a "GAYLORD"

GAYLORD! Wow, honestly TAN..

I told TAN to send a chat invite, so he sends me a text invite, lol...
After he got his little story togeather he tried that frame'n ME crap in a chat room...(I had to beg him to open and invite me) LMFAO, I shut him down.

LMFAO!!! And the sad part is this xeph dude belived it....
Go figure, I played xeph for the first time 5 days ago... Before then hadn't the slightest clue he existed...

And with that said you grimey drama queen,
Half of the people on your own friends list know your fake...

Wrapping this up on thread topic, I'd never give this fool the time of day for another match again.

Speaking of 'high school girl drama" ^

Anyways, GGs;
Gemini Knight, Bentleet, ShniederX, Deathinmyeyes

XBL: ggs to TidalLeaf and Partisan. We gotta play more. :o

PSN: ggs to hawkeye_mihawk. One of the most BEAST Amy and Hilde on PSN! :o

well GGs to schneider fo sho, BentLeeT, Xeph, Bubbietea, karl_34, RIDLEY, and Panda.
*on a sidenote im defnitely not fake but ooook feezy. also u dint ask for a voice chat invite until AFTER i sent u a text chat invite. so just kno tht i gladley invited you into the voice chat in fact i sent 2 invites just to be safe so i could get you in there to straighten things up. im not the back down type so all in all straight up.

Lmao! deathinmyeyes is lag tact die hard im surprised you gave him a GGs Xeph....

Funny, he doesn't know much of lag tactics- but he was one of my first friends on PSN. I explained a little bit of lag and lag strings- but, he doesn't know any better. It's not like you, as where you know- yet you do them anyways.

GG's to Xephukai and Juece.

Xeph just couldn't be stopped...

And who in the hell is neverdie14 and that other clown the whatever 20? They sound like the aliens off the old "V" television series, and I mean the old ones that used to air on NBC. They need Jesus or something.

GG's to

Ramon, Tha_shogun, esom, Tanhausser1, Mikosu, PANDA, and others that i have fought.

Oh and it was you who tried to add me Gemini Knight
I wasn't sure who it was so i denied it .-.

Oh yeah Hyper2o and Neverdies14 are the same person

OMG. I'm missing out. Everyone is on PSN lol.
But anyways, GGs to my buddy Bamboo_Wind.
Let's play again sometime.

GG's to Xephukia, and TANHAUSSER1.

Sorry about the 1K WR B lag tactic. I'll try to hold back on it a bit more.

Your lag tactics are scary >_<

Asta Bullrush * n is over powered D:

GG's to Xephukai and Juece.

Xeph just couldn't be stopped...

And who in the hell is neverdie14 and that other clown the whatever 20? They sound like the aliens off the old "V" television series, and I mean the old ones that used to air on NBC. They need Jesus or something.

lol..wtf? :)

^ All that stuff you said in the chatroom- I'd have to agree with Gemini.
GGs;
Inksplatter, Gemini Knight, Schneider X, Juece, BEENEEWEENEES,
Gemini- I didn't realized you recorded, lol. You hear me talk trash to Juece, it's awesome. But thanks for the uploads yet again, Ink will be laughed at thoroughly.

Badgames;
NBNBN-
Even with your lag tacts, your Raphael was no challenge.

OMG. I'm missing out. Everyone is on PSN lol.
But anyways, GGs to my buddy Bamboo_Wind.
Let's play again sometime.

Good games to you, man. I had a day filled with bad news and needed some mindless fun. Thanks for the time even though you missed out on PSN LOL.

GG's Tanhausser and Madbonger. Apprentice is always a fun fight ^_^

Madbonger's Yosh relies on a LOT of lows now, and they're legit from my knowledge so I can't complain -_-...it's hard to beat.

Teflon, thanks for the shout out... We've had some damn good rounds!
As for TAN lol.... We have had some good rounds, I wish the same could have been for the last set we played at the crack of dawn (I was out of it and got shut down)
aside from the decent matches TAN, I'm still calling you out on that school girl drama BS you pulled.
For those that don't know TAN ran to "xephikai" (if that's how you spell it) and accused ME of apparently posting in my comment box that I called this "xephikai" dude.....get this, in TAN's own words a "GAYLORD"

GAYLORD! Wow, honestly TAN..

I told TAN to send a chat invite, so he sends me a text invite, lol...
After he got his little story togeather he tried that frame'n ME crap in a chat room...(I had to beg him to open and invite me) LMFAO, I shut him down.

LMFAO!!! And the sad part is this xeph dude belived it....
Go figure, I played xeph for the first time 5 days ago... Before then hadn't the slightest clue he existed...

And with that said you grimey drama queen,
Half of the people on your own friends list know your fake...

Wrapping this up on thread topic, I'd never give this fool the time of day for another match again.

Yup anytime you have one of the most unique and impressive vaders out there. I wish i could use vader :D

Shinji: Deathin myeyes uses stuff like 1A but he's a good player he nails that AgA at ease.

gg's too vivoco, NBNBBN, egro phoenix, silentwall, LP renji, & Loathsome Ivy brothers heavenly bahumut.

^ All that stuff you said in the chatroom- I'd have to agree with Gemini.
GGs;
Inksplatter, Gemini Knight, Schneider X, Juece, BEENEEWEENEES,
Gemini- I didn't realized you recorded, lol. You hear me talk trash to Juece, it's awesome. But thanks for the uploads yet again, Ink will be laughed at thoroughly.

Badgames;
NBNBN-
Even with your lag tacts, your Raphael was no challenge.

The stuff I said in the chatroom?? What chatroom?

I haven't been on soul calibur for a very long time except last night.

LOL at the tag: more_like_fofaggy XD.
anyways neverdies14 and hyper20 are DEFINITELY the same person it was a great assumption to admit to both u 2 trollers seing as how you both conviently said the same crap and agreed with each other like u were telepathic twins and gay lovers. I was like wow, kissin ass much ?

anyways GGs to: Xeph, Schneider my bro, TEA, luvdone, RIDLEY, and my big gay raph brotha from anotha motha Beloved :P lol tht was a beastly half of our epic FT10, il be able to finish up on friday bro so whenever ur on we can finish. 7-5 You.

O AND BENT: LOL how could i forget our beastin Vader vs. Rock matches...aka. Grapple Whore v. Grapple Whore. dude those were awesome, mayb A LOT of BS wins by both of us but really fun nonetheless. ive almost completely mastered that FP on ur JF hammer spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back