Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bifordus i couldn't agree more, i've been working on Vantez, Algol, Sets, Mitsu, and yes even Maxipad lately. i've realized, even though i heard it somewhere before (math class), "Its easier to branch out once you master the basics." I consider App my only true basic since iv still been inventing combos to truly master him, and discover ways to improve my top tier match ups. Since i learned appy, vader & yoda came pre easy to pick up, and then came my Vantez rebirth XD. So i wanna test him on you next fight iv been practicing baba combos >_> very risky especially for online, but ive hadsome success. I'm still getting his basics down and unsafe frames, so it would be a great learning experience ^_^ il be on friday for some games. My FL is full so add one of my troll accounts, its called LAGOLS_CAN_YOMI

GGs;
Inksplatter, Long_Grange, Woahhzz, Dracnoir
pretty much that's it, everyone plays incredibly lagtastic now. I may just stop playing SCIV online and play it every now and then offline.
And I wish I could've recorded NBNB last night in BEENEE's room.
Rugi-
1A, 1A, 1A, 1A, 1A.
The sad part is, I'm not exaggerating- and he still lost.

GGs to solidATLien, Panda510, juece, Xephukai and anyone else I forgot.
Need to work on my Seong Mi-na, Raphael, and Yoshimitsu. Criticism anyone?

GGs to solidATLien, Panda510, juece, Xephukai and anyone else I forgot.
Need to work on my Seong Mi-na, Raphael, and Yoshimitsu. Criticism anyone?

Your Yoshi is pretty solid, but it seems like you get too caught up in looking tricky, or fancy that you end up doing a lot of unnecessary things. Or, you end up getting punished hard. That's my opinion at least. It does work sometimes, however, it's too risky majority of the time.

lol bifordus i couldn't agree more, i've been working on Vantez, Algol, Sets, Mitsu, and yes even Maxipad lately. i've realized, even though i heard it somewhere before (math class), "Its easier to branch out once you master the basics." I consider App my only true basic since iv still been inventing combos to truly master him, and discover ways to improve my top tier match ups. Since i learned appy, vader & yoda came pre easy to pick up, and then came my Vantez rebirth XD. So i wanna test him on you next fight iv been practicing baba combos >_> very risky especially for online, but ive hadsome success. I'm still getting his basics down and unsafe frames, so it would be a great learning experience ^_^ il be on friday for some games. My FL is full so add one of my troll accounts, its called LAGOLS_CAN_YOMI

you dare use my name in vain?

LOL at the tag: more_like_fofaggy XD.
anyways neverdies14 and hyper20 are DEFINITELY the same person it was a great assumption to admit to both u 2 trollers seing as how you both conviently said the same crap and agreed with each other like u were telepathic twins and gay lovers. I was like wow, kissin ass much ?

anyways GGs to: Xeph, Schneider my bro, TEA, luvdone, RIDLEY, and my big gay raph brotha from anotha motha Beloved :P lol tht was a beastly half of our epic FT10, il be able to finish up on friday bro so whenever ur on we can finish. 7-5 You.

O AND BENT: LOL how could i forget our beastin Vader vs. Rock matches...aka. Grapple Whore v. Grapple Whore. dude those were awesome, mayb A LOT of BS wins by both of us but really fun nonetheless. ive almost completely mastered that FP on ur JF hammer spin.

Hey tanhausser1,

Since you are 100% certain I am the same person as hyper20, and that I was in a chatroom on my "neverdie14" account...I have a challenge for you. Show me the chatroom I was in. Show me the time and date this event occured,...I'll also fly you to my house (from where ever you are, I'll pay for the plane ticket, or drive to come pick you up if you are close....you have a job? Take off that day, and I will PAY you for whatever you would make for that day,...) and let you log onto my ps3, showing all the messages I exchanged since having a psn, AND, showing all the accounts on my ps3.

If you don't accept my challenge, I suggest you curb the the baseless slander. I don't know hyper20, and have never "agreed" with anything hyper20 has ever said.

You guys are silly. Plain and simple. It's OBVIOUS....BEYOND obvious, that some lowlife, without a shred of content in their worthless little life, is trolling me. Neverdie15, neverdies14......

Neither of them are me. I am neverdie14, and I don't have any other accounts. I have never been in a chatroom with xeph, gemini, hyper20.....the stupidest part is those two "ghosts" who you mindless fools assume were me, probably spoke in a manor no where near as close as to the way I speak.

GG's to Xephukia, and TANHAUSSER1.

Sorry about the 1K WR B lag tactic. I'll try to hold back on it a bit more.

No such thing
WR B is i16, 1K is -4 on hit and +2 on CH. So sometimes WR B as a follow-up might be i20 or it could be i14. That ain't a lag tactic at all. DO IT!

GG's to

Xephukai, Schneider-X, and Enkindu..

scrubby scrubby sophie

And enkindu,,,

Go make a voldo cas with bright pink skin and police hat
name it notgay

Hey tanhausser1,

Since you are 100% certain I am the same person as hyper20, and that I was in a chatroom on my "neverdie14" account...I have a challenge for you. Show me the chatroom I was in. Show me the time and date this event occured,...I'll also fly you to my house (from where ever you are, I'll pay for the plane ticket, or drive to come pick you up if you are close....you have a job? Take off that day, and I will PAY you for whatever you would make for that day,...) and let you log onto my ps3, showing all the messages I exchanged since having a psn, AND, showing all the accounts on my ps3.

If you don't accept my challenge, I suggest you curb the the baseless slander. I don't know hyper20, and have never "agreed" with anything hyper20 has ever said.

You guys are silly. Plain and simple. It's OBVIOUS....BEYOND obvious, that some lowlife, without a shred of content in their worthless little life, is trolling me. Neverdie15, neverdies14......

Neither of them are me. I am neverdie14, and I don't have any other accounts. I have never been in a chatroom with xeph, gemini, hyper20.....the stupidest part is those two "ghosts" who you mindless fools assume were me, probably spoke in a manor no where near as close as to the way I speak.
There's actually videos from Gemini knight, where we see you chatting via PSN chat.

No such thing
WR B is i16, 1K is -4 on hit and +2 on CH. So sometimes WR B as a follow-up might be i20 or it could be i14. That ain't a lag tactic at all. DO IT!

Well Xeph threw a fit at me and used 1A 50 times with Mitsu lol

Anyways GG's tonight to Xeph, BubbleTea, Enkindu, and Nightstar_ace.

Well Xeph threw a fit at me and used 1A 50 times with Mitsu lol

Anyways GG's tonight to Xeph, BubbleTea, Enkindu, and Nightstar_ace.

I only 1Ad you because you 1Ad me, and I just wanted to show you how it felt. Not because of your 1K, to whatever.

There's actually videos from Gemini knight, where we see you chatting via PSN chat.

LOL

Trust me xeph, I've never been on psn chat.

If the video shows a 'neverdies14', or 'neverdie15', or 'neverdle14', and NOT my actual psn of 'neverdie14'....and you guys think it was me? You have proven to me how stupid you guys really are.

Was it really? With a 's'?

And these knuckleheads believe it was me?

LOL

....I rest my case.

Dont make me get the water hose... As far as im concerned about this situation... Im not.

GGs to Something-Unique and to Xephukai for 1/16th of the match that we fought and whoever else that was in that room. GGS to neverdie14 from the other night.

Happy happy joy joy - happy happy joy joy

Of course it isn't you! That's what you want us to believe!

Right,

My life contains so little content, that I first, create a new dummy account 'neverdies14',...join a chatroom with you and a few others (psn folks that I do not even like) and troll with that dummy account and 'hyper20'.

To only come on here, and use my original psn, 'neverdie14' and cry about it not being me. OBVIOUSLY, if someone creates a dummy account, almost IDENTICAL to the original, it 100% MUST be the original user of the original account, messing around. There's no POSSIBLE way that someone else could have done that INTENTIONALLY, just to troll the original user. NO POSSIBLE WAY. Xeph, you guys are idiots. Either that, or you guys are slow and lack any imagination,.Which is why the trolls 'neverdies14' and 'hyper20' and 'neverdie15' succeed in their foolishness.

Applaud yourself on your massive stupidity.

GGs to Something-Unique and to Xephukai for 1/16th of the match that we fought and whoever else that was in that room. GGS to neverdie14 from the other night.

Happy happy joy joy - happy happy joy joy

GGs to you too.

I bet that situation with me being 'neverdies14' occurred while you and I were fighting bifordus. LOL Gosh, what a bunch of dumbasses. ......I withdraw, say and think whatever you silly folks want (and the trolls are having a huge laugh at the air in the heads of these guys, lol)

right,

my life contains so little content, that i first, create a new dummy account 'neverdies14',...join a chatroom with you and a few others (psn folks that i do not even like) and troll with that dummy account and 'hyper20'.

To only come on here, and use my original psn, 'neverdie14' and cry about it not being me. Obviously, if someone creates a dummy account, almost identical to the original, it 100% must be the original user of the original account, messing around. There's no possible way that someone else could have done that intentionally, just to troll the original user. No possible way. Xeph, you guys are idiots. Either that, or you guys are slow and lack any imagination,.which is why the trolls 'neverdies14' and 'hyper20' and 'neverdie15' succeed in their foolishness.

Applaud yourself on your massive stupidity.

ggs to you too.

I bet that situation with me being 'neverdies14' occurred while you and i were fighting bifordus. Lol gosh, what a bunch of dumbasses. ......i withdraw.

quit lying , we know its you.

quit lying , we know its you.

Right,

You know what makes this funnier? This is my last post on this madness... but, what's funny is that I've never been invited, nor do I know how to get to an sciv chat room. Not a main one like that. I'm not going to sign into psn for a long time now. I prefer offline play anyway, but I will drop by here every now and then and see how many "neverdie1443122s" trolls get labeled as me, that pop up here. LOL

Airheads like you give the trolls life.

Again,..you guys please, please, applaud yourselves on your monstrous lack of imaginative depth and intelligence. I see a group of sluggish goons with ps3 controllers in their hands when I think of you guys now. Pitiful.

Right,

You know what makes this funnier? This is my last post on this madness... but, what's funny is that I've never been invited, nor do I know how to get to an sciv chat room. Not a main one like that. I'm not going to sign into psn for a long time now. I prefer offline play anyway, but I will drop by here every now and then and see how many "neverdie1443122s" trolls get labeled as me, that pop up here. LOL

Airheads like you give the trolls life.

Again,..you guys please, please, applaud yourselves on your monstrous lack of imaginative depth and intelligence. I see a group of sluggish goons with ps3 controllers in their hands when I think of you guys now. Pitiful.

the proof doesn't lie!

No such thing

This is pretty much a lag tactic on normal hit. I'm not gonna try to attack after getting hit by 1K on CH, but if it is on NH, I will definitely attack because you are at -4. Offline, this will usually result in Nightmare getting CH if he tries anything, but online it usually results in me getting getting CH instead. Thats a lag tactic. You should be able to identify if you landed CH and then decide to attack afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back