Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, the whiny nighty! That is the best description of chaoticity ever! Lately he hasn't whined to me anymore, before though, this dude would whine about every single move I used. Grabs...cheap! BB...cheap! Ringouts.....cheap! Dude used to boot me after about 3 losses every time. He's calmed down a bunch recently though, thank goodness for that.

Not so much. Recently, he whined about my lows(No offense, his defense was worse than mine). Then he ragebooted the "new dude in the room" because he wanted a rematch(which I could of give him if he gave the new dude a chance). Of course I left because I guess I hurt his ego. Not only that, he whines and gets all sore from "online". Not gonna put up with his excuses. Oh well, he's human.

GG's to everyone I've played! That's it folks I'm done with calibur and video games in general for the time being. If anyone wants to play me or if you want some vader advice it will have to be through here cause I took my ps3 out of my room and put it away. Time to focus!

Nooo, not Juece! Ah well. The few matches we had were great, man.

VERY Good games to Long_Grange, Righthook_U_done, SC2AI, Provesadark, and iiDriiS.

Good games to Dani_Hungerford and Jperez last night.

GGs to tdcone recently. Dude, you started to step your game up and I'm not getting any hatemail from you anymore. Props.

Very bad games to cute-flower_84 (aka Corrondo). This asshole lagged the hell out of me and called me garbage. lol. I couldn't win with anyone but Lagol.

GG's to Long_Grange nice 1A spam in our FT10 today 4 to 5 1A every round. lol Nightmare 1A ain't no joke.

cuteflower84 is corrondo ?

Very bad games to cute-flower_84 (aka Corrondo). This asshole lagged the hell out of me and called me garbage. lol. I couldn't win with anyone but Lagol.

i played him/her in a room with KRAZIECD and he didnt spam atleast i dont remember him/her spammin. i think it a respect thing online if the person knows you they dont spam, if they feel your a newb they play spammy and very aggressive

sadly thats the way its become online

i played him/her in a room with KRAZIECD and he didnt spam atleast i dont remember him/her spammin. i think it a respect thing online if the person knows you they dont spam, if they feel your a newb they play spammy and very aggressive

sadly thats the way its become online

Cute flower 84 is Corrondo. As well as his other account "NAMU-GETREAD." It's also not the "spam" that's in question. It's the ammount of lag tactics he uses, and how stupid he plays. I don't know why, but KrayzieCD does play him every now and then so you probably were in a room with the both of them. But even CD will explain that Corrondo is a master lag tactician and 95% of what he does would be shoved in his face via offline.

edit: Also, practically anyone compared to Corrondo gets a free win over who's scrubbier. In my opinion, if you know what lag tactics are, know that lag affects your blocking capabilities, among other things. And the said person still abuses these moves... that person falls into the 2% of the worst Soul Calibur players in existence.
Anyways good games:
Deathinmyeyes, Luff, Inksplatter.

Cute flower 84 is Corrondo. As well as his other account "NAMU-GETREAD." It's also not the "spam" that's in question. It's the ammount of lag tactics he uses, and how stupid he plays. I don't know why, but KrayzieCD does play him every now and then so you probably were in a room with the both of them.

i was in a room with both of them and CUTE FLOWER ws using MITSURUGI maybe thats why i didnt pay mind to the lag tactics he did what every MITSU player does low after low after low etc. oh well thats online for yah i thought no one took online seriously

i was in a room with both of them and CUTE FLOWER ws using MITSURUGI maybe thats why i didnt pay mind to the lag tactics he did what every MITSU player does low after low after low etc. oh well thats online for yah i thought no one took online seriously

No one takes it seriously when you're looking at it in a competitive stand point. However, these online scrubs frequently get mocked for their play styles. For very good reason too... they actually think they're skilled. Even though majority of them refuse to show up to any offline event. Also, yes... that's Corrondo. Mitsurugi 1A, 1A, 1A, 1A.

My favorite thing to do vs corrondo was to learn his pattern and block his 1a on reaction oh man that was just awesome.

Also some guy makes $700 a week and he is on PSN and wants to share the wealth just ask Xeph. Xeph knows who the guy is.

Oh god. Corrondo makes me wanna never play online again. He sent me hatemail, for beating him with Hilde. And he 1A'ed the shit out of poor Talim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back