Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG's 2
KRAZIECD ,SomthingUnique ,REDBULLinACTION ,BLKRABBIT ,CHICO-BOI ,PROVEASDARK and anyone else i played this last week and forgot hope to play you all again soon i really need the practice and feel free to give advice on my faults i know i have many

Okay, bgs to jusseff. Made me play absolutely scrubby.
But, I'm gonna shrug this ranked fool off.
GGs to xxragnorok645xxx or however it's spelled.

tdcone. You should really stop getting butthurt. If you're like this online, just think how you would be treated offline? I understand some people seem cocky, but there is such thing as shrug it off and be happy. Besides, they're not douches, they're competitive. Meaning, you either be the quiet yet deadly or loud yet lethal.

Ok I'll rephrase my question then, how can you tell someone is an asshole just from a couple games of online SC4 with no exchanged words or messages between them?

I wasn't necessarily referring to you as an asshole, mainly Xeph. Once again, I'm done arguing over something that is pointless. Just drop it.

You always make public rooms but then you handpick who you want in the room by booting out everyone who can rape you. Why not just make a private room, invite all the people you know you can beat and save everyone time?

Seriously though, by simply booting the better players you're never gonna get better at the game.

He's on my friends list and even kicks me or stop when he's about to lose. He's actually a good player i have no idea why he boots everyone....

gg's too the french & german players.

GG's to ,S-U, DeathInMyEyes and shadow G.

Trying to practice up for Mashfest, so if you're going to be online this weekend add me/ look me up in the lobbies. Otherwise, I'll see at least 4 of y'all there in Dallas.

He's on my friends list and even kicks me or stop when he's about to lose. He's actually a good player i have no idea why he boots everyone....

gg's too the french & german players.

I have never kicked you... I only left once at the very start so I could invite someone and I even invited you back but you didn't join.

LMAO of the quote of Linkrkc from Teflon. I love it when Link shittalks, it's so brutal! I know he was talking about KingAce too hahaha.

Good Games:
RainbowMonster: Favorite player! Always fun studying frame data together!
DeathInMyEyes: Just liked watching your NM vs Xeph looking to pick up on NM because of you!
NamuSkull: JokerYoshi FTW!
Optymuss: Never have I faced a wicked Voldo!
TDCone: LMAO, Nice Sets even though you kept setting yourself up against my NM's ROs!
TheShunned: Keep training bro your Yoshi is getting there!
KingKelz: Was fun, but you didn't seem like you were on your A-Game!
SugarRainbowLove/Dest: Thanks for tutoring me about Sets frames 4k 6k caught alot of people!

GGs hope for more!

GGs to Kvals., Capt. Tsubasa, drana, gakel86, tokyo1220 aka hawkeye.

Gakel, you're one brutal yet fun player. I'm happy I managed to suicide for a win. Even though my ass got kicked mostly, oh well.

Hawkeye, nice raph. Gave me pressure and trouble. I should do better next time.

Euro party(Kvals, Tsubasa, drana). Fun party. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back