Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa i highly doubt corrondo could beat anyone in this thread he's that horrible trust me even wit the 1A's. I beat em 10-0 and left his room.
He sends friends request. He's just too predictable too beat anyone wit cervy.

flow chart teleport, 1A, BBB, grab, A+B stun combo. i still don't know why he teleports from the sky so much? His mitsu is strange though he will do 3 straight 1A then use 2 B+K switch too relic and back up.

gg's too sassy beauty, jona yume, shinj.

GGs to Grab-The_mike, OVERACHIEVER25, Maximus1-, Kenshrio, and Capt_Tsubasa28.

BGs to Gotsu87, and corrondo25, for all the lag abusing.

As for corrondo25 beating ppl even though he sucks. It can happen. Just depends on what you character can do to stop him. Ivy probably dont give him much of a chance, Tef :)

GG to somethingunique ._. OMG bought today PS3 USA lags as much as EU >____>

that's not good for low latence matches i mean......

GGS to iiDriiS, NamuSkull and ProvesaDark.

The connection wasn't too bad at all.

A special mention to my buddies in Europe too... You know who you are. :)

tdcone always makes my day "you have been removed from session" as soon as I come in

You ain't special.....me, Xeph, and Lobo get the same royal treatment as well. I'd love to play tdcone offline...if he hates me online then offline I might make him stab himself after hearing all the shit I would say to him while playing.

Good games to TDCone, Namuskull, Xephukai, Ridleyomega, and Rainbowmonster.

Namu, you most definately have a fun Yoshi to watch. Its hard as hell to actually land a hit!

You ain't special.....me, Xeph, and Lobo get the same royal treatment as well. I'd love to play tdcone offline...if he hates me online then offline I might make him stab himself after hearing all the shit I would say to him while playing.

haha. dumb asses.
If you know im going to kick you, dont join my room. its that simple.

haha. dumb asses.

I don't join your room. My skill level far exceeds yours, and it would be an utter waste of time to continue the abuse I've started long ago. Only reason why I joined in the past was to tick you off and bait your rage kicks. I've accomplished that to the point where you know you suck, so you boot me and everyone else who makes you look like the bitch you are.

Was it 3days ago? Where I invited you into my room on a request from DeathinmyEyes, and through an exchanged you admitted your bitch status and apologized for it? :)

haha. dumb asses.

You always make public rooms but then you handpick who you want in the room by booting out everyone who can rape you. Why not just make a private room, invite all the people you know you can beat and save everyone time?

Seriously though, by simply booting the better players you're never gonna get better at the game.

You always make public rooms but then you handpick who you want in the room by booting out everyone who can rape you. Why not just make a private room, invite all the people you know you can beat and save everyone time?

Seriously though, by simply booting the better players you're never gonna get better at the game.

If he wanted to get better at the game, then he would play offline instead of cherrypicking his opponents online.

about 60% of my friends can rape me on the game. I just don't like playing with cocky ass holes.

about 60% of my friends can rape me on the game. I just don't like playing with cocky ass holes.

How can you tell who's cocky from a couple games of SC4 online and no exchanged messages? That's an amazing skill, hey while you're at it, can you confirm for me which players online are really girls and which ones are guys pretending to be girls lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back