Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to LostProvidence, karl_34, KrayzieCD, BubbleTea, optymuss, Woahhzz_PA, idriis and anyone else I forgot. I had fun.

GG's to Kvalsternacka, XUMINO_PELEO24 and Everyone else I played against today.

I had a surprisingly good connection with some U.S players too. =)

GGs to NDK last night

However to make an excuse for my 14-3 loss.....ummm...ummm....

The sun was in my eyes!!

Thanx for the matches NDK....I learned quite a bit

HRD

Ggs to: iiDRiis (Even though we lagged), Luff, Xeph, Inksplatter, Deathinmyeyes, Slayer, Optymuss, and all the newbies who joined my room.
Bgs to: Corrondo25, who is that guy anyways?

Ggs to: iiDRiis (Even though we lagged), Luff, Xeph, Inksplatter, Deathinmyeyes, Slayer, Optymuss, and all the newbies who joined my room.
Bgs to: Corrondo25, who is that guy anyways?

GGs to NDK last night

However to make an excuse for my 14-3 loss.....ummm...ummm....

The sun was in my eyes!!

Thanx for the matches NDK....I learned quite a bit

HRD

Don't worry HRD, I got offline revenge for Maxi on Saturday. Sad part is, I did better with Maxi vs Kilik than I did with Amy vs Kilik or Kilik vs Kilik lol. Damn I love offline on a CRT with NDK's GF/roommate/whatever parading around in her bathing suit lol.

Hell yeah holmes....way to get that crazy gangster Maxi revenge for me...lol

GGs to all the homies that came to my pad and had my 2nd offline SC4 party. All though I got it better cause I made my wife parade around in a G-string and served us beer!! haha

B1llyBluT00f
TheDuma
lil mikey
and Duma's Homie (sorry I forgot his name)

Its a small start but Im excited I have some more people to play with now!!

HRD

GGs to DragonFall yesterday....Maxi mirrors are my specialty, I love me those!! Dunno if you were messin with me, or you were tryin to learn some maxi. cause you had a few impressive strings (CH33B RC A....you had to have practiced that one)

The problme with fighting me is, Im very familiar with what options you have going into stances. Even stance changes (thats why I use psl3 so much) and most fakes, I see coming pretty good. Id love to work on that maxi with ya, and maybe you can teach me some setsuka.

GGs also to TheSightlesseye. My maxi still smashes yours...LOL. Ur mits gives me trouble though. Thought I had the "anti-mits" strat down. Thanx for fuckin that up! Cheers holmes!

GGs to all homies I played yesterday (except for Triple G, boots me after I smash up his amy). Yesterday was VIRTUALLY scrubless!!

HRD

GGs to Kvalsternacka and Yamaraja (good to have you back bud!)

A special mention to the non-bomb spamming Taki clan: blkRabbit, Fleshmasher and Nyarltohep.

as of late....XBL has been a fuckin bore. Ive had to result to playing...dare I say it...Ranked Matches, just to get some mathces in. Whats it gonna take to get some of you MoFo's to come over to the dreaded xbox and play me god damn it. Im tired of whoppin up on new people that have no interest in getting better. No matter how hard I try to get people more interested in NOT LOSING, they take it as me being an asshole. So I give up. I wanna play the real players...get your asses over here!!! Dont get me wrong. There are a few of us good people left, but not many!!

HRD

GG to GhostmanLK4, who brought himself out of retirement. Facing his Taki against my Nighty. Good fights, sorry I had to leave so soon. We'll have to do it again!

HRD, look me up on xbl, I'll square off with ya. Ranked is to boring, to many Assarugis and Lagriegs.

GGs to DragonFall yesterday....Maxi mirrors are my specialty, I love me those!! Dunno if you were messin with me, or you were tryin to learn some maxi. cause you had a few impressive strings (CH33B RC A....you had to have practiced that one)

The problme with fighting me is, Im very familiar with what options you have going into stances. Even stance changes (thats why I use psl3 so much) and most fakes, I see coming pretty good. Id love to work on that maxi with ya, and maybe you can teach me some setsuka.

Haha. OK I'm gonna come clean. That was my friend who mains Maxi. Now he's pretty good offline (at least he thinks so), and knows a lot of matchups, but Maxi mirrors are not one of them. I thought it would be an interesting match between you two, AND I WAS RIGHT! It was soooo satisfying to see his soul get crushed. Pun intended.

Anyway gg's :D

AHHHH...you tricky bastard you.

There was a dramatic difference in playstyle. between u 2. I thought I inspired you to pick up Maxi and you were trying to learn. Hope I didnt wreck his day or nothing....But yeah GGs!!

also...GREAT GAMES to andur (thegrandbeeking). I usually get my ass kicked. But worked really hard on some anti-cass stuff and paid off really really well. GI'ing that B+K is easy offline. but online...what a bitch. Worked out though. Now I know where to stick those 2A's of mine to interupt. hahaha......Good Games as always buddy!!

HRD

also...GREAT GAMES to andur (thegrandbeeking). I usually get my ass kicked. But worked really hard on some anti-cass stuff and paid off really really well. GI'ing that B+K is easy offline. but online...what a bitch. Worked out though. Now I know where to stick those 2A's of mine to interupt. hahaha......Good Games as always buddy!!

Indeed, good games as always. Now I can't CF you as easily now that you are impacting those B+K's, oh well, now I can bait those impacts out :) And never underestimate the poking power of 2A's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back