Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys connection must be horrible. From SoCal all the way up to Canada? HRD that's amazing that you can time the impact for B+K online in what sounds like a crappy connection, but it must really fuck up your timing for offline.

You guys connection must be horrible. From SoCal all the way up to Canada? HRD that's amazing that you can time the impact for B+K online in what sounds like a crappy connection, but it must really fuck up your timing for offline.

Sounds weird but I get a better connection with people in canada than I do with people on the east coast. Not really quite sure why. I had like a 50/50 shot when GI'ing that shit. If I ate the part it was because of that shitty online bullshit. I cant do cass's 4bb:a consistantly online, 236:B etc. off line its all day baby, But andur and I play all the time, and we have a pretty good connection. Not even really any lag spikes at all. Thanx to my cox cable internet

HRD

Sounds weird but I get a better connection with people in canada than I do with people on the east coast. Not really quite sure why. I had like a 50/50 shot when GI'ing that shit. If I ate the part it was because of that shitty online bullshit. I cant do cass's 4bb:a consistantly online, 236:B etc. off line its all day baby, But andur and I play all the time, and we have a pretty good connection. Not even really any lag spikes at all. Thanx to my cox cable internet

HRD

Its about a 60ms ping between us (~4 frames, so ~8 frames min to defend assuming best case, ~10 frames is more realistic factoring in how the game is likely programmed). Its far closer between us than it is to the eastern coast, and it looks like there is a fairly straight connection on the backbone.

also...GREAT GAMES to andur (thegrandbeeking). I usually get my ass kicked. But worked really hard on some anti-cass stuff and paid off really really well. GI'ing that B+K is easy offline. but online...what a bitch. Worked out though. Now I know where to stick those 2A's of mine to interupt. hahaha......Good Games as always buddy!!

HRD

Bah. Why GI when 6A+B shuts it down? (I can't believe that actually connected when I tried it.)

Everytime I played andur, he would CF me every other round. Thats frustrating. So I wanted to figure out what it was that was giving him that sg damage. It was B+K . So I practiced GI'ing that in hopes that I could get his SG down. I got him flashin a couple times last night, but no CF's. In the end it was still 10-7 in his favor. Which I hate to say is actually a lot better than normal. If it wasnt for my sick ass throw breaking skills, it would be a lot worse!!

6A+B? Really? would have to be pretty quick with it I guess. Im gonna run that in training mode to see what happens. I was mostly focused on trying to get his SG wrecked

He is still trying to figure out when BL KK comes out, I told him I would show the few different places that I use it, but shhhh...I dont really intend to LOL. He eats a lot of RC A though. So whore that A+Bg RC A out when you play him next.

Tried to get into your room last night marginal, but a spot never opened up. Hit a brotha up once in a while will ya!!

HRD

Bah. Why GI when 6A+B shuts it down? (I can't believe that actually connected when I tried it.)

Does it shut down B+K,B as well? Or punish just B+K? The delayed B really has a large window to punish it in.

Everytime I played andur, he would CF me every other round. Thats frustrating. So I wanted to figure out what it was that was giving him that sg damage. It was B+K . So I practiced GI'ing that in hopes that I could get his SG down. I got him flashin a couple times last night, but no CF's. In the end it was still 10-7 in his favor. Which I hate to say is actually a lot better than normal. If it wasnt for my sick ass throw breaking skills, it would be a lot worse!!

6A+B? Really? would have to be pretty quick with it I guess. Im gonna run that in training mode to see what happens. I was mostly focused on trying to get his SG wrecked

He is still trying to figure out when BL KK comes out, I told him I would show the few different places that I use it, but shhhh...I dont really intend to LOL. He eats a lot of RC A though. So whore that A+Bg RC A out when you play him next.

Tried to get into your room last night marginal, but a spot never opened up. Hit a brotha up once in a while will ya!!

HRD

I know when BL KK comes out, I just kept on inputing the 236 punish too early and standing up into the 2nd K.

Andur: No, 6A+B does not shut down B+K,B....actually I don't know why you'd try to interrupt with 6A+B when there are other faster, safer options.

GG to that guy

CIMG0008.jpg

Good games to ProvesaDark yesterday and good games to Bubbles/Warui ne, DarkRedSoul, Beloy, and Woahhzz today. Also good games to NDK despite the amount of lag.

Good games to ProvesaDark yesterday and good games to Bubbles/Warui ne, DarkRedSoul, Beloy, and Woahhzz today. Also good games to NDK despite the amount of lag.

Yeah GGs, first legit Talim I've played. Gotta love coast to coast connections

GG's to HRD. Seems every time we play there's always something keeping us from having more than 3 or 4 games. :\

GGs as always. I really wanted more of that X of yours...one of these days we will sit around and through the chucks at each other. Even though now I see you are a traitor and have gone to the dark side of consoles. You cheater!!

HRD

GGs as always. I really wanted more of that X of yours...one of these days we will sit around and through the chucks at each other. Even though now I see you are a traitor and have gone to the dark side of consoles. You cheater!!

HRD

Haha. Well they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. That is, a PS3 for $160 CAD.

On topic: GGs to Enkindu and karl_34. I had fun.

Off topic: How was my Yun and Mi-na, Enkindu?

Eh, they need some work. I can't really say what you need to work on other than anti-voldo because I wasn't really able to see much out of those characters since I was playing anti-yun and anti-mina. Your Yoshi was looking good though. You hit that 4:A:A:A:a:A:a:a JF and a few other challenging ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back