Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ggs to the French Yoshi, Roudoudouk (HellokittySWGA). Best fight I've had all year so far.

Oh lucky. I totally need to renew it sometime when I do have time lol. rddk is a good yoshi indeed. Along with loloroco, krimson death, and RedDjinn. Would say Hajime, but he's mainly an offline player I want to fight.

To show that the euros are still alive I'll post my GG's for the past week:P

So, like, GG to: Kvalsternacka, Tsubasa, Ash_Sinner, Yamaraja, Ktuchk, Moris, FleshMasher, FunkeXmix and anyone I might've forgotten - you know who you are:D

GG's HRD... We will get some more in later... Once i get my mind right ;) LoL

They will be posted in a few days.... Im moving into my new house for the next few days so I will when I can.

Reactions: HRD
yeh chaos, good games bro, you got better... I think. Oh and GGs to Zony_EX, a stranger who I don't think is in this community, but fights like one. Anyway, anyone up for some FT5s or 10s tongight >=)

GGs to DeathInMyEyes, Xephukai and that other guy. I was spamming on that account and decided to test my spam on you guys XD.

ggs to lobo
and ggs to enkindu, who managed to asura me a few too many times while i just stared at him and watched him do it. either online sucks or i'm going braindead. x_x

Reactions: SL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back