Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Those were some good ones Partisan. It's been a while since on-line has made me sweat. We need more of those. And why was Vance on Peggle last night?!? Drop that and get on Soul Cal dammit! JK.

Anyway GGs Partisan, Niz(didn't know that was you), and a couple others earlier that day.

BGs to Asaba and Chris Orochi or some shit, both were lag abusers. Chris was from FR and had the most horrible 3-bar Dancin' Sieg. And everyone knows Asaba's BS beat him, then he started whoring out the 1A's. Boo-oooo..

EDIT: I really hope Corrondo comes out again, I heard he has a laggy-spammy Yoshi I want to beat to a pulp. There's a couple people from on-line that live in FL that im trying to show the light to. On XBL there's a guy named krs Clint.. like # 4 in the world RANKED of course.. I'm trying to get him out to, so I can show him that lot's of Sieg shit is blockable and easily punished off-line.

GGs to aday_to_remember and Huejass. I had fun.

As for Low771, I can vouch that yes he has some solid ground.

corrondo? There's no reasoning with him. Online is online. Offline is offline.
He obviously hates my scrubby X which gave his maxi and Yoshi a hard time though.
So much, that he went lag yun, mitsu and yoshi on me.
But what can I say? 25B+X's step=trouble for him.

LOL. Those were some good ones Partisan. It's been a while since on-line has made me sweat. We need more of those. And why was Vance on Peggle last night?!? Drop that and get on Soul Cal dammit! JK.

Anyway GGs Partisan, Niz(didn't know that was you), and a couple others earlier that day.

BGs to Asaba and Chris Orochi or some shit, both were lag abusers. Chris was from FR and had the most horrible 3-bar Dancin' Sieg. And everyone knows Asaba's BS beat him, then he started whoring out the 1A's. Boo-oooo..

EDIT: I really hope Corrondo comes out again, I heard he has a laggy-spammy Yoshi I want to beat to a pulp. There's a couple people from on-line that live in FL that im trying to show the light to. On XBL there's a guy named krs Clint.. like # 4 in the world RANKED of course.. I'm trying to get him out to, so I can show him that lot's of Sieg shit is blockable and easily punished off-line.

LoL well my girl is up my ass lately... so we was playing peggle all fcking day LoL hopefully we can get our matches in soon !

He lagged the living shit out of me when I played him. So really I don't care for this guy. He seriously used Maxi's A+B as a poke. Ridiculous, especially because I couldn't punish.

All though Ive heard of Corrondo and his gimmicks, But Maxis A+B as a poke is not horrible. A+Bg is straight gangster. Got crumple stun and RC A follows thatll make you shit yourself. Ive never played Corondo so I cant vouch for his maxi. But maxi ANY player that use just plain A+B is got a lot to learn.
Maxi's 6A+B punishes Maxi's A+B BTW

HRD

All though Ive heard of Corrondo and his gimmicks, But Maxis A+B as a poke is not horrible. A+Bg is straight gangster. Got crumple stun and RC A follows thatll make you shit yourself. Ive never played Corondo so I cant vouch for his maxi. But maxi ANY player that use just plain A+B is got a lot to learn.
Maxi's 6A+B punishes Maxi's A+B BTW

HRD

Yeah I used to play Maxi so I know a bit. But its -17(straight A+B), and my i16BB wouldn't punish so I was stuck with AA. I was more irritated with his online rush down. =\

Yeah I used to play Maxi so I know a bit. But its -17(straight A+B), and my i16BB wouldn't punish so I was stuck with AA. I was more irritated with his online rush down. =\

AHHHH. Ok now I see. A block Maxi A+B is askin for trouble. But now I see what you were frustrated about. A+Bg is a staple of mine. I love A+Bg, I wanna give it kisses in the butthole

HRD

Well since it'll be clean when you're done I'll do it afterwards because I love it too. I love legit maxi's because they look cool, and have to be good players. He's just not a legit maxi I'm sad to say.

Oh and Good games to some guy today, we had like 15 matches. And made fun of a random scrub who joined the room.

You should for sure check out my vids in the media section. I got a buch of me and 10 year old son going at it.

HRD

I used to watch them a lot, I didn't know lil HRD was your kid though. Thought he was some online "apprentice" deal. He's 10? God damn, kid is great.

Well since it'll be clean when you're done I'll do it afterwards because I love it too. I love legit maxi's because they look cool, and have to be good players. He's just not a legit maxi I'm sad to say.

No it's more like he's limited on what maxi's should do lol.
I obviously exploited his weakness badly by using my scrubby X.
I mean, 44B, 25B, 66B are a few examples that got him hating my X.
Especially the first two. He'll be shuffling in stances trying get the combos.
And I pretty much interrupt it with good pokes. He knows what he's doing though.

Gg's to Juece / xxNOVASTARxx / DeathInMyEyes / Optymuss / RIDLEYomega / and who ever i forgot.

quiting online is hard...... what can i say, its just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back