Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to allpro69, NIGHTMAREXYZ, marcus-ware-5-, RainbowMonster, Gotsu87, Lil_NATE1, Tira_RavenAngel.

GGs to NDK916 (your KILIK was confusing as all hell simple because you didnt do the usual 66aa and 3bk spam or any of the online kilik BS for that matter and SOMETHING UNIQUE i now hate AMY more than MAXI thanks to you LOL hope to play more people from the forum soon it only proves how garbage i really am

GG's to SU again. Gah wtf, how do you space so well online?! What's your secret man, you make a pact with the online gods!? I can never space that good online even when I try. Wait, I won't say I can never, I'll say I presently struggle with, a p90x tip!

It depends on latency and in some cases which character I'm fighting whether I choose to space like that. I'm a turtle and heavy spacer naturally at my core so its natural for me but again it depends on latency whether or not I bother to move like that since I find myself constantly getting CH'ed a lot like I'm a noob on some connections. Wait till u see how precise my step game is at Mashfest. It's real stepping not this mindless 8wayrunning and constant imprecise step g I see people do so much online. GGs.

It depends on latency and in some cases which character I'm fighting whether I choose to space like that. I'm a turtle and heavy spacer naturally at my core so its natural for me but again it depends on latency whether or not I bother to move like that since I find myself constantly getting CH'ed a lot like I'm a noob on some connections. Wait till u see how precise my step game is at Mashfest. It's real stepping not this mindless 8wayrunning and constant imprecise step g I see people do so much online. GGs.

When I step G online, it's pretty precise. Granted, I'm still predicting to step G, but I step very well offline, and I stp well online too. So it's not a "constant imprecise step g" all the time. Not when I do it, at least.

GGs to The shunned, winterin, optymuss, ShinjiUrahara and anyone else I forgot.

On a unrelated note: I owe a long brawl with Shinji, Solid, and anyone else who wants to join in.
Joker Yoshi challenges thee.

GGs to Slayer X64. Epic battles. Bad games to corrondo25. He is the lag tactic god. Never seen a Cervy who does that much 1a.

GGs to SolidATLien(self proclaimed god), Enkindu(The fun Voldo Jackson), Xephukai(Um....Xephie), Ten-Goku, Alexando99, Jona-Youme(Stance and net dancer that chills ;)), ChaosPaladin, kikaleek, TheShunned, chaocity(The whiny nighty) and anyone else I forgot. I'm tired out.

GGs to SolidATLien(self proclaimed god), Enkindu(The fun Voldo Jackson), Xephukai(Um....Xephie), Ten-Goku, Alexando99, Jona-Youme(Stance and net dancer that chills ;)), ChaosPaladin, kikaleek, TheShunned, chaocity(The whiny nighty) and anyone else I forgot. I'm tired out.

LMAO, the whiny nighty! That is the best description of chaoticity ever! Lately he hasn't whined to me anymore, before though, this dude would whine about every single move I used. Grabs...cheap! BB...cheap! Ringouts.....cheap! Dude used to boot me after about 3 losses every time. He's calmed down a bunch recently though, thank goodness for that.

Well it's that same latency that gets me from step G online properly. I can do it, but it is on anticipation instead of reaction. If I do try to do it in reaction I eat a CH horizontal about everytime, so it gets me nervous to attempt it online and so I used a watered down version of it. It looked like you was still doing it on reaction, along with your spacing. That's very impressive stuff, can't wait to see it offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back