Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Trust me, I don't dislike her. I just recently started to get into Nier: Automata and I am hooked. However, it is just going to get very silly to have more guests that it will solidify how Soul Calibur is known for that and character customisation. (Though Injustice, MK and even Tekken keep on adding more guests as of late.)
I mean, SC2 had 3 guest characters, and SC4 also had 3 guest characters (albeit from the same franchise) so I don’t see why not. I can definitely see 2B being DLC tho to get people interested in the game again after initial sales like Injustice 2 and Tekken 7.

C'mon can we have a fighting game with guest characters that are not out of place. Better fit with Tekken as that game already has a chainsaw wielding sexbot.

Anyway Artorias or a SoulsBorne boss would be a way better choice, that would bring in the Souls community which I can easily assume is far greater than 2B's fanbase.

If 2B were announced as the second guest character that'd be the hypest shit ever. Even if you don't like her, you can't deny the fact that she would bring in a LOT of sales, just like Geralt will.

Hype for you and others maybe lol, 2B as a guest would make go into the ZZZZZzzzz stance lol

Me that's what i call a guest character HYPE!!!

1200-L-le-marteau-de-thor-present-dans-god-of-war.jpg

I still don't understand why people want more guest characters, especially when we already have CaS.
It's not that I want more guest characters, it's that considering other popular fighting game's trends there will probably be more whether we want them or not, so they might as well pick someone relevant who will boost Soul Calibur sales and support PS more.

It is nice that we got Siegfried, but I wished they showed another character like Taki and/or Talim. Taki because I feel she is overdue and Talim, well, I think they are going to reveal her in the final months when the game is near release.

If there is one thing this trailer showed me is that they are probably just going to show a random number of reveals per month unless they do something random.

There is one side of me that is hopeful for something else this month since its pretty early in still and was only the one character.

On the flip side they've done just one reveal in one month before now so it's not completely impossible.

Looking at the Thursday pattern and time difference between each reveal every 4 weeks sounds like a good safe bet.

So I predict our next announcement date is 10th May and we will have Voldo Cervy and Maxi.

So I predict our next announcement date is 10th May and we will have Voldo Cervy and Maxi.

Cervantes and Maxi being revealed together would be a good pirate theme. They could do four reveals and add either Astaroth ('cause he and Maxi are enemies) or Taki (for popularity and also 'cause she and Cervantes are not on good terms in the slightest.)

Do you guys think we're only gonna get Siegfried for this month?
Either their hording characters for the summer events like E3 and Evo, or they're gonna drip feed us at shorter intervals and we'll get another one this month. But I'm leaning towards the hording until I see otherwise.

I thought Taki or Siegfried for today but assumed they'd hold Siegfried longer with people wondering about Nightmare. So I guess that narrows the next one down to Taki for me.

I've said Taki since January, so fuck it.

TAKI
Exactly my thoughts.

Lets get it started! *YMCA instesifies*

NAMCO, we are all feeling down
I said, NAMCO, You want please the crowd
I said, NAMCO, you can hear us right now
We'll all shout it so loud
NAMCO, there's a thing you can do
I said, NAMCO, when you're short on your dough
You can reveal her, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time

It's time to reveal T-A-K-I