Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Well. I thought on it more.

Ivy will come in February if project Soul has quit fighting intensely about her breast size and curves.

If she comes in Feb I will have confidence that this is a well refined project.

I think Cervantes is out or DLC. Nightmare has some Cervantes moves now right?

Personally I think we will see Ivy and gay Maxi.

If Talim was announced for Valentine's though.... I don't think I will need a date, that would make my Valentine's... Am I sad?

Ivy and Valentine's just goes hand in hand, and if they want to make the pun/reference, I feel like they will. If they went all out for female characters, though (to reciprocate all males for White Day next month), the best case I think would be Ivy, Taki, Talim, and Seong Mi-na, to give a good balance.
Then White Day can have Siegfried, Raphael, Maxi, and Astaroth.

I just hope we will not wait almost 2 months for a character reveal now.. Mid-February seems good. And I suppose Ivy and Voldo to be back as of now. Maybe Taki and Groh's Father.

After the trailer I’m thinking that the next character reveals will be either Ivy, Cervantes, another new character, or Voldo. That’s my guess anyway.

I am thinking we’re going to see a SC3 character soon.

February: Ivy and Cervantes +2 stages

March: Taki, Talim, Voldo + a release date

My instincts say Ivy and Taki, but then again I didn't expect Nightmare so early.
I wanna say Ivy and Taki too but then again would they really reveal both of them at the same time? Like it'd be super hype but I feel like they might wait a little longer for Taki, just to spread out their more popular characters.

I honestly think we might get the game on July, because dropping 4 characters is insane, if they weren't trying to hurry at least a bit with the reveals so, and I'm probably mistaken here, I will assume a 3/4 character reveals per month

February: Sieg, Taki and Groh's Daddy
March - Ivy, Maxi and Asta
April - Yoshi, Cervy and Voldo
May - Cassandra, Raphael, Talim and Yun
June - Tira, Zas, Sets and Guest
July- Viola/Amy and Hilde

Even being pretty conservative, two reveals, sometimes three, per month, it looks like Septemberish could happen:

February - Ivy, Taki
March - Maxi, Astaroth
April - Siegfried, Cervantes
May - Voldo, Yoshimitsu, Aeon
June - Raphael, Tira
July - Cassandra, Talim, Guest
August - Zasalamel, Papi

Even being pretty conservative, two reveals, sometimes three, per month, it looks like Septemberish could happen:

February - Ivy, Taki
March - Maxi, Astaroth
April - Siegfried, Cervantes
May - Voldo, Yoshimitsu, Aeon
June - Raphael, Tira
July - Cassandra, Talim, Guest
August - Zasalamel, Papi
Well, this assuming they will do a reveal every month exactly...it may happen they let pass more than a month between reveals. I hope this doesnt happen though of course

Given that it takes time to put this stuff together, there will probably only be an article in Feb confirming a couple of known characters (Maxi and Astaroth, my guesses) then a trailer in March. The trailer will feature 1 or 2 new (darker) stages, the two characters shown in Feb, then one mainstay character and one character that wasn't in SC5 (Voldo and Taki are my guesses).

Raphael would be a cool potential valentines thing. Ivy and Raph in the next trailer mid Febuary would be cool.

Back