Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Is there an event in February? i think no but

If so i guess they reveal the characters in one of Famitsu magazine followed with a trailer, i think it's not too crazy to expect at least 3 characters reveal, and i bet they'll show a new Stage as well. Specially since they didn't show one this month.

What if the leak list is true, so we may have 1 new character reveal each month. (Of course just speculation cause leaks are... leaks y'know lol)

Not going into specifics, but I think they'll reveal the SCI cast first (or those from SCI who are going to be in the game) then start to reveal characters from SCII onwards (Talim, Tira etc).

That way, they can keep the story setting "secret" (although many have already guessed/think it will cover multiple games) until the reveal or SCII characters.

Defo some females to balance out the male:female ratio of characters we know atm.

Ivy and Taki/Talim

Everyone is saying Ivy, maybe it's a sign
6b9ec89bc7e84977498424585478cb6a20180201235058.jpg

cd5c7da95027ca82eb8de1205e58d793bc1f5f7a_hq.gif

Ivy, Taki, & Cervantes will be revealed next because Taki tells Ivy that Cervantes is her father. Sophitia & Taki defeat him in Soul Edge before Siegfried defeats Inferno/Cervantes to acquire Soul Edge transforming him into Nightmare.

Everyone is saying Ivy, maybe it's a sign
6b9ec89bc7e84977498424585478cb6a20180201235058.jpg

cd5c7da95027ca82eb8de1205e58d793bc1f5f7a_hq.gif

Want to see her new design so badly, loved her designs in SCI and II, hope they reduce her boobs size a little bit, just a little bit, and also make her a little bit more skinny and estilized not extra thicc like she is since SCIV and also hope that they make her face more femenine, maybe less make-up except the lips and eyes and not so much contouring, she looked like a man sometimes in the last 2 games haha

True, could do ivy style hair too

My Xbox 360 power adapter failed though. Know how to get one that works for a okay price?

Want to see her new design so badly, loved her designs in SCI and II, hope they reduce her boobs size a little bit, just a little bit, and also make her a little bit more skinny and estilized not extra thicc like she is since SCIV and also hope that they make her face more femenine, maybe less make-up except the lips and eyes and not so much contouring, she looked like a man sometimes in the last 2 games haha

Totally agree with everything you said, and glad to see that i'm not the only one who is a not a huge fan of the direction they go with the character in SC4 and SC5. (even tho i think her SCV costume was neat)

Back