Halo 4

Unless you plan or need to sit in the same spot the entire match then this shouldn't effect you.

This. I don't recall a single moment where someone has stayed in the same spot the entire match and got away with it, even without killcams. I'd liken it as a tool for getting better, kinda like how some people record their matches in fighting games, watch them later to figure out what they did wrong. Not that you can't record your halo matches, either, but yknow, it helps directly after the fact, I suppose.

also, I'm pretty sure the majority of people who play CoD, play Halo anyways.

No point. Just jogged my memory. While I have your attention amigo, let me ask how was your experience in regards to Sandy?
Lets just say that I didn't think my power would come back on time for this game's release. I wasn't personally hurt much by the storm but a friend of mine lost everything he has ever owned. People who don't think this was serious are pretty detached, it has been a ride.

Kinda wish MS would wait a week to unleash HALO4. Stupid thought maybe but the presidential election seems like it's going to come down to the wire and there are a few states and a few counties where the absence of a few thousand votes could tip the scales in Romney's favor. Who's more likely to play video games? Young people. Who's more likely to vote for progressive policy? Young people.

Even if 1% of your potential voters don't show up to the polls because they stayed up all night, can't pull themselves away from the screen or just lose track of time, there are battleground areas where that's game over for the democratic party. It might seem like an unreasonable fear, but Halo 2 set an all time record for an opening for any entertainment product at the time, and word is that both reviews and preorders for Halo 4 are looking very positive. We close the bars that day for a reason. I hope we don't see a historical precedent set against releasing killer apps on election day as well.

welp, home, installed (almost) all my preorder rewards, etc, even changed my gamertag..

... no one's on. D:

I got a really good first impression of it. Outstanding graphics, badass sound effects, etc. Gameplay/mechanics seem good so far, very exciting to play multiplayer. The maps are amazing.

The only drawbacks so far have to do with the online. Shitty servers that dont' allow me to join some friends party/room(Probably going to get fixed ASAP). Worst of all the CoD "join a game in process" system. And even then I could get used to it, but to get in a game in process, finish it, and then being thrown in another game in process is just NO.

Reactions: LP
GGs Rek and Dizzy. Hopefully we'll be able to play more thursday, definitely not sure about tomorrow night.

Played a bit of multiplayer today. Enjoying it.

Waiting till my bros have it before taking on single. BROS 2 DA IND.
I'm the opposite, I started with the campaign and havn't touched multiplayer yet.

The controls feel a bit heavier than previous Halos, and by that I mean it feels more towards a controlled combat feel than running and gunning. (And let me tell you right now, if you try to run and gun against the Promethians on Heroic you are gonna get clobbered really quick) At least in the single player anyways. In MP people could be running around like Speedy Gonzalez for all I know.

Back