Halo 4

I've been playing the campaign. Usually beat campaign before I even touch multiplayer. Pretty good graphics.

Halo is a bad fucking game; forgive my noobishness & earlier hope & destiny. I can't believe I actually doubted myself of doubting the game to be any good. I should of listened to myself long earlier before. Why this game is bad? Simply because it forced me. Surely you all know how much I hate it when games force me on something. If not, I'll explain; being forced in a game means you are forced to not use what you like to use & what your methods are & any other things you have. I was simply forced by the loadouts that I didn't play the game.

It is getting extremely difficult for me to even pick up the game now. Its all because of being forced to use other things. My assault rifle is still pointless I believe. The assault rifle is my preference because I love using fully automatic weapons. Nothing else gets my action gameplay goin better then fully automatic weapons for my entertainment. However, it is a bitch that the gun is still pointless to use. On my previous games, I had 3 duals. Duals that were at a fair close distance. I fought 3 other people that used 1 battle rifle & 2 dmr's. I lost all 3 duals.

Losing those 3 duals at a fair close quarters distance, that's when it just hit me that fully automatics are still too feeble & pointless in this game. The assault rifle is said to be effective at close to mid range combat. Thats such a bullshit lie, I think. If it was true, then assault rifles would of made me won those 3 duals, wouldn't it? I'm truly disappointed in this game. As soon as I knew that I was about to be forced to use shit I don't want to, I quit as soon as possible.

Its truly sad, but not surprising that even my handgun does a better job then my assault rifle. On top of that, the assualt rifle can barely kill one person unless if you land all bullets, but you wouldn't be able to kill a 2nd person without reloading after your first kill. However, unlike the dmr or battle rifle you can kill 2 or 3 opponents without reloading once. Also is only takes 4 bullets for dmr & probably 3 bursts for BR to kill you while Assault Rifle takes a whole clip & its not effective at any ranges.

With my pointless feeble gun, I am unable to have a fair entertaining online gameplay in Halo 4. I also unallowed myself to be forced by Bungies bullshit. I wish there was a way to tell all video game designers to never force your players to use something they don't want to.

I also unallowed myself to be forced by Bungies bullshit. I wish there was a way to tell all video game designers to never force your players to use something they don't want to.
If there is a way, I'm pretty sure it'd be necessary to know which developer actually made the game. Halo 4 ain't Bungie's turd for once.

Also, the reason the AR sucks and always will suck is that it takes no effort to use compared to other weapons. Less effort = less reward.

Don't get me wrong, Halo 4 is still terrible, but it's not because the AR is bad.

Halo is a bad fucking game; forgive my noobishness & earlier hope & destiny. I can't believe I actually doubted myself of doubting the game to be any good. I should of listened to myself long earlier before. Why this game is bad? Simply because it forced me. Surely you all know how much I hate it when games force me on something. If not, I'll explain; being forced in a game means you are forced to not use what you like to use & what your methods are & any other things you have. I was simply forced by the loadouts that I didn't play the game.

It is getting extremely difficult for me to even pick up the game now. Its all because of being forced to use other things. My assault rifle is still pointless I believe. The assault rifle is my preference because I love using fully automatic weapons. Nothing else gets my action gameplay goin better then fully automatic weapons for my entertainment. However, it is a bitch that the gun is still pointless to use. On my previous games, I had 3 duals. Duals that were at a fair close distance. I fought 3 other people that used 1 battle rifle & 2 dmr's. I lost all 3 duals.

Losing those 3 duals at a fair close quarters distance, that's when it just hit me that fully automatics are still too feeble & pointless in this game. The assault rifle is said to be effective at close to mid range combat. Thats such a bullshit lie, I think. If it was true, then assault rifles would of made me won those 3 duals, wouldn't it? I'm truly disappointed in this game. As soon as I knew that I was about to be forced to use shit I don't want to, I quit as soon as possible.

Its truly sad, but not surprising that even my handgun does a better job then my assault rifle. On top of that, the assualt rifle can barely kill one person unless if you land all bullets, but you wouldn't be able to kill a 2nd person without reloading after your first kill. However, unlike the dmr or battle rifle you can kill 2 or 3 opponents without reloading once. Also is only takes 4 bullets for dmr & probably 3 bursts for BR to kill you while Assault Rifle takes a whole clip & its not effective at any ranges.

With my pointless feeble gun, I am unable to have a fair entertaining online gameplay in Halo 4. I also unallowed myself to be forced by Bungies bullshit. I wish there was a way to tell all video game designers to never force your players to use something they don't want to.

I can immediately tell upon reading this, that Halo 4 was a well thought out and decent game. I will be blessing them with my dollars very soon.

Salt is the surest sign of sincerity. Just read between the lines.

What is hilarious is that the AR is a great weapon and totally viable, is is the best is has ever been in any Halo game. Will it lose to Precision rifles outside of close range? Duh. If you don't want to change the way you play then please play something else because you have to. I hate leoe that just say "ADAPT" because it is so pretentious, but seriously this is the best AR yet. If you didn't kill someone of was because GASP they were better than you. Could there have been three peoe better than you on XBL and somehow you met all three of them on a row!?!

Hmmm, maybe they were all me.

....... I also unallowed myself to be forced by Bungies bullshit. I wish there was a way to tell all video game designers to never force your players to use something they don't want to.
First off Bungie is no longer making Halo, the new trilogy is being made by 343 industries.

Second, like Landslide said the AR in this game is the best it has ever been and I have gotten many kills with it over people who rock the precision rifles. That being said at mid to long range it isn't worth crap but it isn't designed to be. This isn't CoD or Battlefield where the guns are realistic in design and have life-like capabilities but rather each weapon is designed to fill a niche. The AR is the best human rifle at close range, the DMR is the best at long range (not counting sniper as that is a different style of weapon altogether), and the BR is somewhere in the middle and can be used in either situation but isn't as good as the other two in their respective areas. I have yet to see a worthless weapon in this game as everything has been well balanced. Instead of being forced to use a specific weapon you have to adjust your tactics to the weapon you are using. (As much of a tactic as a twitch shooter will allow anyways, as a Battlefield player I have a hard time using the word "tactics" when describing these types of shooter in general :p) If you are on a large map like Ragnarok then you don't really wanna be using the AR, but on a close range one like Haven (is it Haven? I get the names confused some times) then the AR will win out most of the time as long as you don't go running out in the open in the middle of a hallway or something like that. And yes you get some people who are really good with, say, a DMR and can kill well with it even at close range but for the most part all the guns fit their supposed roles.

AR is beast and I am tearing shit up with it. If you lose with it against DMR or BR at close range then you were outplayed or predamaged.

I got my first message today, unfortunately it was just a GGs. :<

NEW GAMERTAG, YOU AREN'T DOING YOUR JOB.

I feel that Halo 4 exists only as an enforced sequel product and doesn't seem to have any other purpose. This could be said for most of the recent sequels like AC3 and the upcoming BO2. None of these games seem to do anything remotely creative.

If there is a way, I'm pretty sure it'd be necessary to know which developer actually made the game. Halo 4 ain't Bungie's turd for once.

Also, the reason the AR sucks and always will suck is that it takes no effort to use compared to other weapons. Less effort = less reward.

Don't get me wrong, Halo 4 is still terrible, but it's not because the AR is bad.
I only think the game sucks, simply because I cannot do what I wanna do. I'm being forced to do something else like use the BR or DMR, & I don't want to. This may sound like a whinny complaint, but its a reasonable one that makes sense towards player perspective & his entertainment of how he would like to play the game.
What is hilarious is that the AR is a great weapon and totally viable, is is the best is has ever been in any Halo game. Will it lose to Precision rifles outside of close range? Duh. If you don't want to change the way you play then please play something else because you have to. I hate leoe that just say "ADAPT" because it is so pretentious, but seriously this is the best AR yet. If you didn't kill someone of was because GASP they were better than you. Could there have been three peoe better than you on XBL and somehow you met all three of them on a row!?!

Hmmm, maybe they were all me.
I would agree with you if I knew I was just being noobish like. However, I mentioned earlier that the AR is unaffective at both ranges close & mid. When you mentioned people who were good players (possibly better then me) is a good point to bring up. So lets say we take 2 highly elite people, right? One has the AR, the other has the BR or DMR. The person with the AR is going to lose because the BR & DMR are stronger guns. You could have a 100 battles with the BR or DMR, you'll still lose, no matter how good you are. The purpose of both players being skilled means that their precision to kill swiftly should be effected. However, it does not effect AR. You can definately trust me on that.

Being the only AR user in every match making I've been tells me something. At first I doubted myself, & had hope with the AR. But that hope got crushed, slowly & slowly. Now I believe the AR is simply not a weapon to use & the AR best fits my expectations & style of how I want to play the game. So even if I did become a very skilled elite with the AR, someone who could match my skill could be much better then me if he or she used the BR or DMR.
First off Bungie is no longer making Halo, the new trilogy is being made by 343 industries.

Second, like Landslide said the AR in this game is the best it has ever been and I have gotten many kills with it over people who rock the precision rifles. That being said at mid to long range it isn't worth crap but it isn't designed to be. This isn't CoD or Battlefield where the guns are realistic in design and have life-like capabilities but rather each weapon is designed to fill a niche. The AR is the best human rifle at close range, the DMR is the best at long range (not counting sniper as that is a different style of weapon altogether), and the BR is somewhere in the middle and can be used in either situation but isn't as good as the other two in their respective areas. I have yet to see a worthless weapon in this game as everything has been well balanced. Instead of being forced to use a specific weapon you have to adjust your tactics to the weapon you are using. (As much of a tactic as a twitch shooter will allow anyways, as a Battlefield player I have a hard time using the word "tactics" when describing these types of shooter in general :p) If you are on a large map like Ragnarok then you don't really wanna be using the AR, but on a close range one like Haven (is it Haven? I get the names confused some times) then the AR will win out most of the time as long as you don't go running out in the open in the middle of a hallway or something like that. And yes you get some people who are really good with, say, a DMR and can kill well with it even at close range but for the most part all the guns fit their supposed roles.
As soon as you dual someone using the AR & them using the BR or DMR at close range, then tell me that. It's possible that you were shooting noobs or someone who wasn't looking at you often. But in the end where both players are skilled, do you really think the DMR or BR is gonna lose? If you don't then I'll soon wait for your reply as soon as you meet up with players who are good in a one on one dual.
AR is beast and I am tearing shit up with it. If you lose with it against DMR or BR at close range then you were outplayed or predamaged.
A good point & possibility to bring up, but those 3 duals I had told me no. I've decided to give the AR a test against the DMR or BR. I'm gonna get 2 controllers to help me do a AR challenge. Basicly what I'm gonna do is see if the AR is really worth it. I'm gonna make both players stand still at really close quarters range. I'm gonna have one use AR one use BR & DMR. I'm gonna test this & see if AR really is better at close range. Wether this test fails or succeeds, I'll come back & give you all the test results.

There is no way the AR loses to precision weapons at close range. I didn't mean to insult you, but I just disagree to the extreme nevertheless weapon here is situational and the AR has its place. I suggest you try a game type like king of the hill or odd ball, I am always using the AR in those modes because it forces people close to you. But you have to switch around, BR and DMR are a necessity in this game despite the ARs power. Time and place for everything, my friend.

The test is done; AR won. I've tested the AR in close quarters combat against the BR & DMR. The AR was more deadly enough to take out the shields faster. The DMR & BR had time enough to take out the shields but something didn't add up. When the BR & DMR depleted the shields, they only had time enough to shoot one more time in the head. Confusingly shocking, that one bullet didn't kill the AR user when shot in the head. So this is weird to me; so I've tested this 15 times in order to finally believe that AR really did its job it was supposed to that I had previously expected. This changes things, but it changes it in a weird way. I mean, shouldn't the BR or DMR kill in one shot when the shields are depleted? However, this test proved me wrong.

I suppose after testing this 15 times, I have no choice but to accept that the AR really does have value. Also to mention, I guess I was a noob those 3 duals. I'll take back everything I said & see to it that I weild the AR to its fullest potential. I'm sorry everybody for my misunderstanding of this delusional bullshit. I didn't believe, nor did I have hope; I guess I do now & the time to train is now.

You can have a negative opinion on the game, but whoever attempts to drag some whining shit forever will have their comments deleted or even worse. I am not letting this thread turning like the DOA thread once was.

And I especially despise when some people get proved wrong and keep arguing/or talk shit about a game they haven't played. AKA what's happening on this page.

If you don't like the game, move on without annoying the people that like to play it and talk about it.

You can have a negative opinion on the game, but whoever attempts to drag some whining shit forever will have their comments deleted or even worse. I am not letting this thread turning like the DOA thread once was.

And I especially despise when some people get proved wrong and keep arguing/or talk shit about a game they haven't played. AKA what's happening on this page.

If you don't like the game, move on without annoying the people that like to play it and talk about it.
You should of read my last post before the complaint. You might not of meant to say the things if you knew I was apologizing.

I did. And it didn't matter. This was not directed personally towards you either, but you made it happen.

Also :

Let's see how far you gonna put up with this.
Your testing me? I like that. Don't worry Rep, I'm very good at dealing with this. Its just Halo proven to had unvaluable guns ever since the first Halo, & it kept goin on & on. This time, things have changed. I'll see to it that we've come to an understanding. & sorry that my previous post didn't mean shit to you.

omg it's OVER with, Reptile, fucking let it go. no need to start more shit and cause the very thing you were warning about.

jeez. you mens and your manly parts.

Back