Halo 4

Mountain Dew codes. I'm never buying this game so someone might as well put them to use.

YSPZN
7SVPF

Y6SBF
XZA7M

How the heck do these codes work? I'm on the site, created a profile on the site, and entered the code from my Doritos bag. I can't figure out how to apply them to my gamertag.

*Nvm, I got it.

Ok. I played Extraction(YES!) on Shatter and Oddball(YES!) on Wreckage.

Shatter: Alot of nooks and crannies, Jet Pack did me wonders here. Oh. It has the Mantis.
Wreckage: Wide open areas mixed with some areas with cover...Which I am sure was annoying when I had the ball in Oddball. That and the team I was on, did a solid job defending me.

I maxxed out Pioneer. Fast Track (Tactical Package) Gives you a little extra XP with the rest of your end game tally. It pays to put this on a Class you like alot, start with often, or get the most kills with on whatever map. As it only really works the longer you use it.

Going down Tracker now. Aiming for it's "Requisition" Tactical Package. Which allows you to Re-roll your personal ordnance drops.

Lol wtf, they made one of today's challenges to win 3 rounds of King of the Hill but they took that off the matchfinding list.

Lol wtf, they made one of today's challenges to win 3 rounds of King of the Hill but they took that off the matchfinding list.
You can play King in the Crimson playlist. Dirty haha.

Btw Korn Ball you should add us and play, we always love adding people. My GT is The Landslide.

Because it became boring after a day? I'd rather have rocket race back. Or at least multiteam.

HEY ASSHOLE

's

DOESNT MEAN PLURAL
eng101.gif
That's actualy not true in the case of acronyms like SMG.

Back