Help Krit get to her first offline tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TagYouRPregnant

Team Ceddy Bear! ♥
FSAK will be her first Offline SC tournament and I think as a community we should help her get there!
Rigel and myself have donated for Krits airline ticket and now all we need is for the community to pitch in a lil so Krit can feel the ultimate experience!

We're not asking for much, but if yall can spare her $5 before the deadline,which will be August 4, it would be much appreciated!

If you wish to donate, please send your donations to Krits direct paypal omgtehkritz0rz@hotmail.com

As of Today [June 27,2010]: Current Funds $304 / $304 The Goal

PS: No one is obligated to donate. If you wish to not donate,then that's ok too!

EDIT 2: Krit is booked and will see you there!

I will donate $30-$50 is someone gives me a ride to FSAK I will pay for gas

if not im a bus warrior

Ill donate. I dont know how much I can swing yet. But I will donate.\

ALSO THIS IS MY 300 POST!!!!

I'm not saying anything against Krit as also I wanted to see her go, but why just her when there are others who also can't afford and really want to go?

Also I really like the idea that the community donates money and help each other, but how do we ensure that certain individuals can be trusted? I mean they could also take our money, laugh at us and run away from it.

lol krit why now all of a sudden?

Maybe if Krit posted her reasons for wanting to go, motives for finally attending a tourney after all these years and finally why she can't afford to save up like everyone else has to for getting somewhere far away?

oh and would Albert be coming :)? Or is that old news, I'm bad at keeping up with people.

I really want to attend as this might be the only far-away tournament (especially for SC) I will be able to attend for awhile. I'm currently a poor as fuck college student with very little to spare, but, I am saving, myself also, so I'm not expecting everyone to pay for my entire ticket, though, if I get that much, holy shit I'll appreciate it. And no, Albert will not be coming as he has taken on the task of supporting his family for the past year or so. I wish he would come, though. :[

I'm not saying anything against Krit as also I wanted to see her go, but why just her when there are others who also can't afford and really want to go?

Also I really like the idea that the community donates money and help each other, but how do we ensure that certain individuals can be trusted? I mean they could also take our money, laugh at us and run away from it.

There's a couple, but Krit and Tag came up with the idea first. Who's to say Krit can only have a donation topic? Anyone can post their thread up for a donation. And, though I don't really talk to Krit, she seems pretty close with some of the people who you see everyday on 8WR. Hell, I see Krit in Java all the time. In my opinion, Krit isn't going to scam you.
edit:
Also, what Lobo said.

real talk. if you get close to enough to go, i'll prolly throw something at ya... if I remember. Which I might....

maybe.

Hell, I see Krit in Java all the time. In my opinion, Krit isn't going to scam you.
edit:
Also, what Lobo said.
No kidding every time I go on Java I mostly see a Krit. I don't think Krit will scam us, but of course I'm talking about others if the idea continues to extend.

Also I agree with what you agreed with Lobo.

I demand moar Boobs.

No kidding every time I go on Java I mostly see a Krit. I don't think Krit will scam us, but of course I'm talking about others if the idea continues to extend.

Also I agree with what you agreed with Lobo.

I demand moar Boobs.

Others like who? Don't worry so much about assumptions because I am sure that people here aren't going to donate to anyone else that tried to ask.

And nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you want help someone make it to their first tournament since they cannot afford to do so on their own, great. If not, then don't worry about it. But she's been in the Calibur community since SC2 and lives in an area devoid of a community, so if she is able to make it to FSAK, it will be a great gesture.

And here are some boobs for ya. I am sure you will see more at FSAK. :D

boobsb.jpg

With respect to this thread I'm gonna ask that you further discuss this with me in Private Message. And Malice, please check your inbox.

but how do we ensure that certain individuals can be trusted? I mean they could also take our money, laugh at us and run away from it.

You ensure it by using your head. If they're unknown then you're an idiot for sending them money, and if they're known within this or another community then they'll be blacklisted for being thieves.

shit, if yall slide $100 my way, I'll be 100% confirmed to go. Cause as it stands, with people trying to allow Algol and Hilde, i will not be going otherwise. Then I'll money match anyone who donated anything if they want, so you could end up profitting from ur donation. Eh, worth a shot. send to mkitt@live.com. I'll flash ya my man boobs

krit prolly needs the money tho, so obviously donate to her b4 me

shit i wanna go. I'm in korea though. and i have work. so i can't.
but i wanna go. I'll be there in spirit.. we need a vtyme....

i should make one happen.

or one that might be a bit more exciting... A KTYME! (korea takes your money every time)
OoOoOOOoOOoO stakes has been risen..

1. Use your head. Don't give money to people that you don't know or to sWoRD_LoRD.

2. People have already donated money to Krit. I'm sure that they wouldn't have if they were concerned with being defrauded, but they mostly want to see her go to her first tournament ever for SC4 and or her chest.

3. She's going to need alot of help in getting her ass up to FSAK. It's just that she just needs more help than others since she lives in the middle of nowhere. So before she can do anything else, she first needs to get a flight which she cannot pay for herself if she just tried to save on her own, which is why this thread is here.

4. I know that you are worried about if other players are going to try and do the same, but that isn't going to happen because people know better and have common sense. Plus I am sure that they wouldn't be in a situation where they are a broke ass college student in the middle of nowhere where there is a community that could help her get there without the need of a donation thread.

For instance, someone on Event Hubs made a post to help Justin Wong and Marn make it to ESWC. When I saw that, I was like fuck them niggas. But this cause right here I am 100% behind. I've known her for a long time and know how she feels that she cannot partake in an offline SC community. If you want to help her, great. If not, don't worry about it. And if you don't feel comfortable sending someone you don't really know money over the internet, then there's other ways to help like food and stuff or donate in person.

shit i wanna go. I'm in korea though. and i have work. so i can't.
but i wanna go. I'll be there in spirit.. we need a vtyme....

i should make one happen.

or one that might be a bit more exciting... A KTYME! (korea takes your money every time)
OoOoOOOoOOoO stakes has been risen..

lol, Hype from around the world. We would love to see you guys at this, or anyone else from off the Continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back