Hilde Combo discussion

I think it will end up like old loop, at a certain point they will just fall out.But i havent reached that point yet. I wnat to know if this is gona be patched cause im not spending hours gettign these combo's down to just lose them tomorrow.
There's no way these combos aren't going to either get Hilde banned or patched out in the future. At most, you'd get a few weeks of a run with them at tournaments before TOs get their heads out of their asses and ban her ass.

Ban is more likely than patch. After 2 patches, companies have to pay to release new ones. Since there was a day 1 patch, Namco's already used their 2 patches. Unless Namco magically decides to give 2 shits about future viability of the game, Hilde will join Jin on the banned bench while certain characters *cough*Tira*cough* will completely tournament non-viable.

Does she really needs to get patched/banned? I really wanted to practice w Hilde, she's a splendid character...but if she has broken stuff I will not use her.... =( How could Namco be so stupid?

Does she really needs to get patched/banned? I really wanted to practice w Hilde, she's a splendid character...but if she has broken stuff I will not use her.... =( How could Namco be so stupid?
Ok, she does not have broken shit, at all, she should not get ban. Yesterday I tested what Runis said and yes, there is no infinite loop, C2B will stop hitting around 8 and connecting 8 C2B anywhere outside training mode near impossible and I highly doubt any player will try that on a tourney. Also Akiru, the best Hilde on France, couldn't even defeat Asta on the Soul Arena 4, yesterday even with this new Hilde. She is not broken or top, at most she is high tier now.

Please and thank you. I want to see if this is hype or legit.

lol im done posting on these forums, no one listens.

To ban a character for being to good is scrub stuff. Example yun from sf4 ae. People just learned to fight yun or used yun. This community is pissing me off right now. peace

all im gona say is i used her in sc4 day one before anyone knew how good she was. I used her sc5 even though people said she was terrible. Now people crying i am not droping her. You can boot me or what ever but this is the character i use. Dumb character bans ruin communitys........

22/88b c2b g c2b g ...

5 hits, 92 dmg (c1b finish after first c2b)*
6 hits, 90 dmg
7 hits, 95 dmg
7 hits, 100 dmg (c1b finish)
7 hits, 98 dmg (c3a 1b finish after first c2b g)*
8 hits, 100 dmg
9 hits, 107 dmg
9 hits, 109 dmg (c3a 1b finish)
9 hits, 113 dmg (c1b finish)
10 hits, 113 dmg
11 hits, 123 dmg (c3a 1b finish)
12 hits, forgot to check dmg
13 hits, 137 dmg (c1b finish)
14 hits 137 dmg
15 hits, 146 dmg (c3a 1b finish)

Number of hits depends on the number of c2b juggles. The timing is pretty strict. AI can get somersaulted back or block the second hit in c2b, and you can whiff. My feeling is that you want to be quick with the guard turn and release, but not too quick. Seems opponent must be a foot off the ground when c2b lands. I think it would be wise to get comfortable to a set amount of juggles you are consistent with and end last juggle with c3a 2k/1b. The starred [*] combos are probably going to be my bread 'n butter.

3A c2b g c2b g ...
9 hits, 88-92 dmg (c3a 1b finish)
11 hits, 104 dmg (c3a 1b finish)
really just the same combo but with the 3A starter.

A+B[CH!] c2b g c2b g ...
9 hits, 84 dmg (c3a 1b finish)
again, same thing different starter

Wall combos!
66bBE [W!] 3bBE c2b g c2b g c3a 1b
14 hits, 117 dmg
seems so little damage for what you do lol.

66bBE [W!] c1a [W!] 2a+b 2k
7 hits, 82 dmg
Make sure to charge c1A right after executing 66bBE

Illigitimate!
22/88b c2b g c4a
144 dmg lol

If someone can make a combo work with B+K, that would be awesome. I can never land the attack throw in any combo.

Saying they won't nerf a character because the probability of high damage setup is low is inaccurate. They nerfed Tira for that reason. They'll do the same with a much stronger setup for Hilde. The question is if we're getting another patch at all.

As for all this hype, I'll believe Hilde is broke when I see it. Tira was never broke. People hyped it. She got nerfed. Now she sucks and I don't hear anyone taking blame or admitting fault. So I'll reserve judgement on this new Hilde Tech until I actually see some video of someone doing it.

Who hyped that Tira was broken. As far as I heard, someone tore up some Japanese tourneys with her, but was just using BnB combos, not any kind of fancy tech. Just stuff like GS 3B, 66K

C2b g c2b is an infinite video coming in about an hour or so....
Oh by the fucking way any ban talk outside of the thread runis made will be deleted
anyone who doesnt goto tournaments is also exclused from said talks
Im not having my main banned again because of scrubs

Warui gave me the idea to use my flip cam laying around, lol. This is 12 hits, no finish. Sorry, forgot to check damage (likely around mid 120s).

Back